Part 2

A/N Hello my guys gals and non-binary pals! This A/N is a bit long sorry.

I'm lazy, so I'm just going to skip a few days and Nico and Will are about to set off on their trip.
Also, 43 VIEWS?!?! HOW?!?!
I know it's not that many but it's a lot for me. I thought it would take weeks to get even 5! So thanks y'all!
Make sure to vote and comment!

Also I feel like I'm supposed to say this:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I do not own,
You do not sue.

E/N-

So, I took a break from writing (aka, forgot all about my book, called Baby Black Widow, if you're interested. I also forgot about Theresa's and RticFox3d's books) and am finally back (only because I saw Theresa's updated and decided to get back to editing), and dam, it's been a minute.

Sorry if getting this notification was an inconvenience immediately after the latest chapter, but it is what it is.

Also, the only thing changed about this chapter is the fact that it is edited, bye!

-Ehobep

Nico POV

As I shoved the last of my stuff into my bag I took one last look around my cabin.
This will be the last time in a few months that I will be here. I thought dismally, it's not that I'm not excited to go, I can't wait to be on the road, but I felt a bit of uneasiness in the pit of my stomach, like something was going to go wrong. With my luck, the Fates probably arranged for our car to get attacked by an army of Cyclopes.

A knock at the cabin door pulled me out of my reverie.

"Coming!" I call out.

"Hurry up! We need to leave soon!" Came Will's reply.

I shouldered my backpack, and walked to the door, glancing one last time at my cabin before opening the door and looking up at Will's sunny face.

He smiles at me and I can't help but think, how on earth did this angel fall for me?

Will leaned down and planted a kiss on my forehead before taking my hand and pulling me towards the edge of camp.

***10 min time skip brought to you by Debra's Coffee Cart***

As we near the edge of camp I see our car.
It was a medium blue camper van with white accents.
Will opened one of the doors, and the inside was a semi-dark grey.

At the front, just behind the driver's seat, was a counter and what looked to be a makeshift kitchen.

At the back was a queen size mattress, with a grey sheet and black comforter.

I look back at Will and smile. Standing beside him was Chiron and the rest of the 7, not including Hazel and Frank, who were in New Rome and unable to come.

Piper whispered into Leo's ear, Leo nodded and they both started to giggle. I wonder what that's about.

Jason is first in line for goodbyes.
He hugged Will and came over to me.
I glared at him, my expression reading Do it. I dare you. Needless to say, he settled for an awkward handshake.

Next was Piper. She hugged Will and whispered something in his ear. At her words he went bright red, I wonder what she said. She came up to me and ignored my glare, enveloping me in a bone-crushing hug, then she whispered in my ear,

"Remember. We all want you here at camp. And we all want you to be happy."

With that cryptic message, she went back and said something to Leo who smirked and walked up to Will, making a joke about how he'd keep him updated about Percy and Jason's head injury contest. Then he came up to me and said,

"I just want to say this, I shipped it from the start."

I stared at him in confusion and he grinned. When he turned to leave I saw that on the back of his camp t-shirt was taped a piece of paper, reading 'Solangelo 4 ever!' But with my dyslexia, it looked more like 'Sandwiches 5 never!'  What does Leo have against sandwiches?

Last was Percy and Annabeth. He smiled awkwardly at Will but gave him a tense hug, Annabeth doing the same. They came over to me but decided that a high-five might work better. Just then, we heard an explosion coming from the direction of the Hephaestus cabin.

"We better go check on that, have fun on your road trip! Bye!" He called, already jogging away farther into camp, dragging Annabeth behind him. She gave us an apologetic smile, waved then chased after her boyfriend's retreating figure.

A/N: sorry for the somewhat short chapter.

It means so much to me that people are seeing this.
Read. Vote. Comment.
Love you guys!

-Theresa