Part 9.

Heh, it's been a minute!

What ships do you want for the Avengers? Stony? Clintasha? IronStrange? Brutasha? Stucky? 

Also, I might go back and re-write the chapter where they meet the Avengers, because I don't really like how it turned out.

I re-wrote the 1st chapter by the way. None of the plot changed, it's just better quality writing.

On with the show!

Will POV:

I like the darkness.
Not in an evil way, but............ there's something so thrilling about the mystery of not knowing what's in front of you, the enthralling sensation of not knowing what might happen next, like taking a plunge into an icy pool of water, then being dragged back to reality with a snap as light infuses the world around you, bringing to life your surroundings. There's something so tranquil about seeing all that formerly confused your senses to be brought into focus, as things that were scary and dangerous before become beautiful and entrancing in the newfound light.

As a child of Apollo, growing up I was never very fond of the dark. Scratch that, I was terrified of it.
But as I've grown I've come to understand that with the darkness comes stars, foreshadowing a brighter day ahead.

And now, I have my very own cute little ball of darkness curled up against my chest in our little blanket fort on the couch.

I absently run my fingers through his short jet black hair.
He had gotten it cut a few weeks after the war. I remember him being so nervous when Piper came up to him holding the scissors, but on the end, it turned out to suit him so well.

I smile and rest my chin on the top of his head, my eyes slowly drifting closed.....

Nico POV:

When I wake up, I hear muffled voices that seemed to by trying (and failing) to be quiet. Another thing that I noticed was that my face seemed to be pressed into something warm and soft. I was surrounded by cushioned fluffy walls, and all was peaceful and calm. Suspicious....

I cracked my left eye open to reveal that my head was pressed into the yellow shirt of Well Shoelace himself. I don't need a mirror to tell that my face was as red as well......something that's red, because the author can't think of a good analogy. (Shhhh)

Sighing, I rest my chin on his chest and staring at his gorgeous sleeping face, his sun kissed skin and curly honey blonde hair make me just want to place a kiss on his perfect lips.

Just as I was about to drift back off into my slumber, I heard a voice say quietly, "They're so cute!"

I turn my head to look where the voice came from and was met with the sight of some of the Kidnappers all sitting on-top of each-other on the couch opposite me and Will.

The people who I would be suing for watching me as I sleep are as follows: Clint, Tony, and a guy that I didn't know, nor did I want to know for that matter.

Just then, Tony looked up and saw me awake. He tapped the others on the shoulder and as soon as they all cought sight of my now awake form they stood and began to slowly back towards the door. Looks like someone finally got common sense.

I was about to go after them, but a low grown stopped my plotting in its tracks.

I swivel my head up and my dark eyes meet Will's dashing blue ones. He sends me a sleepy warm smile, before somehow sensing the Kidnappers and looking over at them, an annoyed expression on his face.

Sorry, it feels short.

That's all for today folks, thank you and goodnight.

Thanks for 4K!

-Theresa