Part 18.

A/N: So so so sorry for the late update, I have no excuses other than writers block and life's bee really busy recently, but it should slowing down soon *crosses fingers*

Also, I have a feeling that I told you guys in an earlier chapter why Peter wasn't there, but for the life of me I can't find it. So we're gonna go with a school trip.

Anyways, you guys aren't here to listen to me blabber, so here's your long awaited chapter.

Flashback because you guys have probably forgotten what happened:

Wanda POV:

"Peter?!" Will exclaims, shock etched into his face. I'm not sure why he's asking, Peter just told him his name.
"Like, Peter Parker?!" Or maybe they do know each other...

"How do I know you exactly?" Asks Peter, a puzzled dominating his face as he gazes inquisitively at Will.

Will then twirls his fork in the spaghetti and holds it in the air, glaring at it in an accusatory manner before exclaiming in a comically horrendous Italian accent, "Mamma Mia! *gasp* The pasta- she is" this time, both Peter and Will gasp before yelling as one, "UNDERCOOKED!"

At this point everyone at the table, including Clint surprisingly, is looking at the two teens shake with laughter and high five-ing across the table. What. The. Fuck?

Reverse time skippy for four hours earlier ( ͡❛ ‿‿ ͡❛)

Peter POV:

My English teacher drones on about the appropriate uses of 'the wonders of semicolons' wile  class drifts closer and closer to sleep. In all honesty, I could not give less of a duck, but I need to pass the test tomorrow if I want to keep my grades up. 

Just when I think that my head might just explode from boredom my savior, the bell, rings and for once I'm glad to hear it's shrill earsplitting tones. We all stand up, grabbing bags and shoving each other in our mad dash out of the class room, ignoring the teacher's raised exclamation of "The bell doesn't dismiss you, I do!" I hike my tattered bag higher and walk speedily down the hall, I have no intention of being cornered by Flash and his goons today, or any day for that matter. Stepping out into the fresh outside air, I make my way to the nearest Subway (The train, not the sandwich place).  

It's cold and noisy inside, so I slip on the noise canceling headphones that dad got me to help with the sensory issues. I feel the world quiet to an easily manageable level as I slip into my own bubble. All the seats are taken up, so I just stand and hold onto the railing, smiling brightly at the little kid and his mother to my right. I pull out my phone and text Ned, letting the thump of the train fade into background noise. 

Le time skip brought to you by Bantilor the janitor, who's on a noble quest to bedazzle the Evil Dragon of Ohio~

I walking into the tower lobby, I flash a happy smile to the Abby at the front desk before stepping into the elevator. "Hello Spider Boy, the team is waiting upstairs for you, and welcome back from your trip." Friday says, and even though she's only a computer I can hear the smile in her Irish lilt. "Hi, Friday. How are you?" My voice echoes slightly in the small space as I adjust the strap of my bag. "I'm doing very well, Peter. Thank you for asking. How are you?" Just then, the doors slide open to reveal the common rooms, so I step forward and shoot a quick "Good, thanks!" before I walk into the commons, ditching my bag next to a (fake) plant and sprint over to my Dad who is waiting for me with a smile, and fling myself into his fatherly embrace. 

"Hey kiddo!" Tony smiles while ruffling my hair, "How was your camp? Did you have fun?" Stepping back, I beam up at him and nod enthusiastically and follow him to one of the couches. 

Now that we're sitting Dad looks at me, his eyes, which are normally playful and happy, have a serios glint to them. Not wanting to try and guess, I watch him, waiting for him to start talking.   "I suppose I should just rip the band aid off, then," -That is not a good way to start a sentence- "while you were away, I took the team to McDonalds." -without me! Rude- "There was another one of the monster attacks, but these two kids were there, and they defeated the monsters with ease. Long story short, we kind-of-sort-of-kidnapped-them-and-now-they're-staying-in-the-tower, surprise!" he says the last part in such a rush it's taking a moment to sink in. 

DUCK my spidey-sense yells in my head, and I immediately hit the deck, or in this case, the plush carpeted floor by the couch. The deadly pink paper plane soars harmlessly into the television and I hear Clint's voice echo from the other room. "Dang it! Every time! Every, dang, time!" 

I push myself up and sit back onto the couch next to Dad, ignoring the continuous grumbling of the man child. 

A/N: Sorry again for the late chapter. As stated previously, life's a bitch and won't let me sit still for a couple of hours to put this together for you guys. 

Hope to see you soon-ish,

-Theresa