Part 3

A/N: y'all, this over 200 views! How?!?!

Also I just want to let you know that there will be some searing in this chappy.

I heard the most AMAZING Einstein quote from my friend: life is like a bike, in order to keep your balance, you must move forward.

Anygays, on with the story!

Also I forgot to mention this in the last chapter, but Hecate (idk how to spell it pls tell me) is sick and the mist is down.

E/N-

Again, the only thing different now is the editing.

-Ehobep

Nico POV:

We had only been driving, by we I mean Will as I had no idea how to drive, for an hour and a half when we drove past a McDonald's.

"Pull over!" I yelled. I was in desperate need of a snack break, and I was always craving McDonalds.

Will pulls over into the parking lot and looks at me concerned.

"What's wrong?!?"

"Nothing. I just want to get some McDonalds. Come on." I say, jumping out of the car.

Sighing and muttering something about the negative effects of junk food, Will follows my lead, walking into the store.

When we reach the counter, the lady smiles at me and I open my mouth to order, but Will cuts me off.

"Oh no you don't! If I let you order, then we'll end up eating 12 happy meals!"

I open my mouth to retort, but close it when I realize that I was planning on ordering 12 happy meals.

Will turns to the lady at the counter and says,

"Nico here will have a happy meal with a glass of water and fries. I'll have a salad with a glass of water. Thank you."

We went to a small table near the door and waited.

Tony (Ironman) POV:

I had taken them all out to lunch.

They thought that they were going to go to some poncy ass place, and I didn't give them any hints, so, much to my delight, me and the rest of the Avengers were going to McDonald's. The others were all wearing suits and just assumed that I couldn't be bothered dressing up.

When we reached the restaurant we went inside, with a disapproving look from Steve and death threats from Natasha.

I strode up to the counter and we all ordered.

Then we sat at a table next to two teenagers. One of them looked like the embodiment of sunshine and happiness, while the other looked like one of those edgy kids who smoke in dark alleyways.

Then Sunny leaned forward and kissed Emo on the nose. Oh, they're a couple, how cute.

Emo looked highly embarrassed about the PDA and tried to hide in his WW2 aviator jacket.

Then Steve taps me on the shoulder and leans in,

"Is that legal now?" He said gesturing towards the two boys. Shit! Has no one told him that homosexuality is widely accepted?! I'm going to need to remedy this as soon as possible.

"Yup," I say popping the p, "in fact, it's quite common and widely accepted."

Steve looked stunned but overcame it quickly, a hopeful expression crossing his face.

A few minutes later the food came and the Avengers dug in.

However, they didn't have much time to enjoy their meal because we were interrupted by an ear-splitting shriek that seemed to have come from the parking lot.

All the Avengers jumped up. It sounded like one of the monsters that had been attacking New York, well, I say attacking, but they never seemed to harm anyone, or at least not very many people.

The only other people other than us were the two teens and the lady behind the counter.

"Stay back!" I yelled, "We'll take care of this!"

The woman at the counter nodded feebly and hid, but to my surprise, the two boys stood up and started towards the door. The Emo one looked exasperated as if this was an everyday occurrence.

A/N: MUAHAHAHA I'VE ALWAYS  WANTED TO DO THAT!

Sorry if I get the ordery thing wrong, where I live, McDonalds is fucking expensive, like, 15 dollars for a fucking meal? WTF -sorry that you had to listen to that lil rant.

Also sorry this chapter is a lil short and late, I'll try to get another one out soon ish. No promises tho

-Theresa