Part 5

This took a while to get out because the horse that I ride got sick in the holidays and had to be put down. I'm handling it as best I can, but updates might be a bit slower for a bit sorry.

On a happy note, my mum got me counseling, not for the horse but for other reasons that are just kinda hard to explain.

Also, how. The. Fuck. Does. This. Have. So. Many. Reads.

Anygays, on with the story.

Nico POV

After the group of vaguely familiar people kidnap- sorry, gave us a ride in their black suspicions looking van, they were all in various states of freaking out. The one who I'm very certain is a doctor because of the authoritative way he conducted himself and the way he immediately tried examining my torso, (which only had 3 semi-deep scratches thanks to the ambrosia, so nothing life threatening). Normally I would be concerned that he would see my scars, but before we went on the trip I had thankfully got one of the Hecate kids to wrap it in mis- SHIST THE MIST IS DOWN!

I slapped his hand away and lifted my shirt just enough for him to see that it was really just nothing.

He sighs and starts asking questions.

"What are your names?" Shist. What do I say? 

Will answered for us, apparently with his dad being the god of truth it didn't occur to him to lie.

"I'm Will Solace and Sunshine here is Nico di Angelo." I sent him an annoyed look that he returned with an innocent expression. Dam. (Cha cha real smooth)I can't stay angry at someone so cute.

I can however, be very annoyed at the group of people abducting us.

"And who the fuck are you guys?" I say facing the other far less cute inhabitants of the van.

They stare at me as if I had just asked what color the sky is. Are they famous or something?

"We're the Avengers!" Said the scrawny one with the gotee. He said that as if I was supposed to know what he's talking about.

"When someone asks, 'who are you', they usually mean, what is your names." I sassed. Dam, (cha cha real smooth) I'm spending way to much time with Percy. And I avoid him at all costs. He can't get over the fact that he's not my type.

Gotee opens his mouth but Buff Jason cuts in, "my names Steve Rodgers, also known as captain America."

I made sure to keep my face impassive, but internally, I was fangirling like nobody's business. I wonder how to get him to sign my vintage playing cards of him. I remember when I got them from Bianca for my birthday one year. Dang it. Stupid ADHD.

"That egotistical annoyance over there is Tony Stark, also known as Iron Man." Steve said, gesturing towards Gotee. Now that you mention it, I think Leo had a picture of him hanging in bunker 9 where he and the other Hephaestus kids would trow darts at it, screaming out in imperfections in his flying suit.
And I think the Athena cabin would rave about his lama shaped tower.

This time gesturing towards the doctor Steve continued, "this is Doctor Bruce Banner, he's also the hulk." I think some of the Ares kids obsess over the hulk. Think. Either that, or want to challenge him to an arm wrestle.

"The scary red head Natasha Romanof AKA Black Widow, and that idiot's Clint Barton, AKA Hawk Eye. And that's Bucky." Said Tony, cutting off Steve.

Natasha kept eyeing us suspiciously. She deffo was a spy.

"So where are your parents?" Said Natasha, glaring daggers at Tony.

"Well, you see-" started Will before I slapped my hand over his mouth.

"Our parents live in Long Island. We are going on a road trip and would greatly appreciate if you could drive us back to the McDonalds so we can get back to it." I say, giving Will a pointed look.

Will seems to get the message that I'll be doing the talking and wisely shuts up.

"No can do kid. First your gonna tell us how you defeated those monsters and then your gonna give us your parents phone number so we can call them." Said Clint.

"We're not kids." I say, ignoring the rest of his sentence.

"Sure....." said an unconvinced Clint.

~le time skippy brought to u by my intense hate of action movies that aren't Marvel~

The rest of the trip was spent by the Averages asking questions and me firing back sarcasm and Minotaur schist.

When we got in sight of the building, I was struck by it's uncanny resemblance to a lama.

Clint seemed highly amused when I pointed this out to Tony.

A/N: Again I'm so so sorry for the late update.

Shoutout to ThatPJOMultishipper for being an amaZhang person and for following me!

If you follow me you will always get a follow back!

Vote,

Comment,

Have a nice day.

-Theresa