Song Hart Williams

Song's room was filled with many Books he often read, sometimes he and Warner used to read the same book in different rooms. They had same taste in Books and Song hated that. Song wiped his washed face in front of the big mirror and felt a sting in his skin downwards his collar bone's corner and took a deep breathe removing the grey suit and pursed his lips seeing his big scar like a sharp scratch was bleeding.

"I knew he held the collar way too hard." Song nodded remembering Warner's grip opened his scar a little. He went on taking a tube out of his wardrobe which now had so many clothes he never ever wished to have but he was surely happy for a decent Life he was living now.

He took some cream out on his finger and touched the scar putting the cream around it, he was okay he said that to himself, he wanted to erase everything from his mind that he hated. Lying he did not remember why he felt what he felt, those intense emotions were now opened. He gasped looking at his wound getting distorted memories back which he acted like he did not remember, his body did that again the June month which intensified his thoughts. He sat on the bed his breathe started getting uneven. He got up keeping his hands on his hips.

"I - can't re-member that." He took deep breathes walking while catching his breathe.
"If I don't- remember it I- can say that never happened." He mumbled to himself brushing his hands through his now sweaty hairs. He inclined on the bed, his feet on the ground he sat down bursting into tears, his forehead veins felt like they might pop by how hard he was crying, he buried his face in his knees.
Song had fell asleep on the ground, the morning sun was out. Hearing his door knock he got up rubbing his eyes.

"Who is it?" he asked wiping his face to hide he was crying the whole night. He pulled out the nearest Tee from his wardrobe he could had find to hide the scar, he wore the plain black tee and opened the door to see Aster, their cook as well as the chief who took care of other servants inside the mansion's work. At special occasions he used to make sweets and 3 meals too and this was a special occasion, Song saw how Cody and Lucy's deal was given brilliant positive remarks.
"Good morning. Mr. Song for the special occasion which I suppose you already know, I am making sweet funnel cake and thickened, sweet milk." He imparted, with the same small smile on his face which Song assumed was passion about his work. Aster was a quiet person yet he was always comfortable with baby-sitting Walter, which he had to do only sometimes in case of important meetings or meeting with the business chiefs which were mostly out of city.

"Thickened, sweet milk? Is that the soft sponge thing you make?" Song sounded amused and he was. Aster's hand-made sweets and meals were always mouth-watering and delicious.
Aster chuckled but it still seemed small, not fake but small. It did seem like Aster tried hard to not display that.

"You love that a lot, don't you?"
"Don't worry I will make lots of them get freshened up Mr. Song." Aster made a fist with a small smile and his voice was also calm.
"Okay." Song said and sighed remembering what scene Warner made last night, his mother cried, he hated to watch her cry.
"I will send the servant to clean your room." He imparted but Song shook his head being confused, his room was clean enough.

"It looks clean to me." Song pursed his lips and Aster nodded pointing at the mountain of books with his blue eyes.
"Those needs to be adjusted." Aster's eyes crinkled softly, he was 2 years elder than Song and that meant from Warner too. Song chuckled watching his books, he knew exactly where all his books were.
"He Does Not Care? Oh! I love that book." He smiled and whenever anyone complimented his choice of book, he felt as if he was complimented.

"That's my favourite." Song bit his lower lip watching Aster walk inside his room going through his books. He stopped to look at Song,
"I am sorry but can I borrow one of your books?" He asked, his voice showed he was requesting hard.
"Sure, any book except He Does Not Care." Song imparted and felt stupid to argue for his book but he Loved that book.
"I will read The Blindfolded Inferno." Aster smiled shyly holding the book his blue eyes shining with joy.
"Sure! You can." Song nodded and Aster made his fist like he always does when excited or when lecturing the servants when they mess up.
"I think you read it for Beau Kai." Song raised his eye-brow remembering reading the whole book in 2 days.
"He is nice but I loved Benjamin."

Sorry! The Chapter is quite short but I will post another one this same day ☺️