June Park Collins

Some scars can't be healed by time but by Revenge.

Stupid! What a stupid idea it was to let Warner go at Lily's house, not after meeting Sam (Samuel), he thought to himself. He should not have let them go if he had to see Warner crying in his bedroom, he did not even remove his specs which made June wonder if he was not bothered by the tears fell on them. He was the reason behind this all, he loved that fact but not at the moment. He kept the glass on the table watching Warner's eyes were still wet.

How could this jerk slap his own girl-friend? I am sure it was not supposed to go this far. He thought and kept his hand on Warner's shoulder. Why June did this? He had yet unfinished business to deal with Williams family, not with Warner personally but he was the only way. Parker was actually June's fake last name, He was actually June Collins, the only son of Mike Collins who died in a fatal fire which was said to be due to short circuit but it wasn't, if it was just a short circuit why did it only happened at Mike's cabin. June was just 13 at that time but he still remembered the smile on Cody's face when he saw his mother crying 'Let the dead one's go Danielle, you should get married to someone else it would be a shame to not get married you're just 32 years old'. Cody was not the best person for June, he was sure that Cody Williams was the reason behind his father who did not cheat on his mother. Samuel was indeed called by June himself.

"You are interested in dating girls?" June smiled to Samuel at a restaurant.

"Why? Can you set me up with someone?" Samuel raised his eye-brow and June nodded.

"A girl with determination and cooking skills suits you"

"You know them?"

"Lily, why don't you meet her?" he blurted.

June's lips were turned up as he sat beside Warner.

"Warner, stop crying and think of a way to get back Lily." His voice did sound sad but he was not.

"I messed up, I hurt Lily." Warner inhaled a deep breath and June turned hearing someone who he thought was again Song who got scared watching Warner cry but it was Cody at the door, in his black suit.

"Warner?" He called and Warner wiped his tears his back facing Cody, June stayed quiet and Cody's eye-brows were raised with confusion and took a closer look to see Warner.

"Warner, are you crying?" He sounded concerned and June tried to walk out but felt Warner hold him back and June sighed, this was the first time out of all the bad events after which Warner wanted June to stay with him.

"I brought a book." June turned and Warner too and saw Song with a plaster around his leg holding a book in his book which June noticed by the cover was 'He Does Not Care', he had read that and even was aware about Song's obsession with it.

"Leave it here." June's eyes were widened with surprise seeing Warner not say a 'No'.

"Okay." Song nervously said, June saw him struggling to walk in with the support of single clutch and chuckled seeing the shin-chan drew on his plaster, he kept the book on Warner's shelf and waved at him.

"Don't cry." Song said with a smile and left the room struggling.

"What happened to him?" Cody's face was turned pale so June opened his mouth to say what his dear son had done but was interjected by Warner.

"I am not crying." He lied and June looked at Cody who sighed. How bad would it be if I shoot him right now? June asked to himself and noticed Cody's eyes shift to him as he cleared his throat.