guilty

caregiver jisung

little lee know

jisung feels guilty after putting min in time out

no one pov

jisung is working in his office. he's been spending a lot of his time playing with lee know and he needs to get some work done before he gets behind and in trouble. lee know was in the lounge room understand how much of a hard worker jisung is, so he decided to bring blocks stuffed animals and a blanket in the lounge area so he keep himself entertained and not bother his caregiver. 

lee know pov

I was playing with my stuffies when sungie came to my mind, i haven't seen him in hours so i thought to go and see how's he is doing. i walked into his office. "hi dada" i asked quietly. "oh hey baby, do you need something." i shook my head and gave him a tiny a hug. "jus check on dada.. chu can gwo bwck to work dada." sungie smiled and pat my head before going back to work. i went back to my area.

50 mintues later

i got really tired so i grabbed my blanket and stuffy and went on the couch for a small nap.

I woke up and it was noon, i decided i was going to snack jisung a snack so i got some rice out put an egg on it with some fruit juice i made a couple days ago. i put it an a platter and brought it to dada. 

jisung pov

It was really quiet and peaceful i was almost done working until i was someone walk into my office. by the smell i knew it was min so i turned around and he had some food. i was i so thankful i was growing a little hungry. once he gave it to me he made the cutest smile and was about to leave until i told him to come here and gave him a  hug. he let out the sweetest giggle and left. i was so happy to be near done. i couple minutes later i finished mins food and made a mental note to tell him how much i liked it.

1 hour later.

i was getting so stressed and pissed off i could not think of what to write and it was making me so angry. min came in around 2 times after he brought me the food to see how i was doing. i was getting pissed at him because my dumbass thought he was the reason i could think of what to write. 

min came in a walked towards me. "dada.. can you take a break i wanna play for just 10 minutes.." he asked while pouting. im sorry baba i really need to finish this." i groaned "but please! i wanna play with dada!"

"im sorry cupcake i just cant right now give me a couple minutes." 

but dada.."

"baby i said no."

but you been working all day.."

i was starting to get annoyed.

"i know just go for a little more."

"but dada i ju-"

"LEE KNOW GO'"

"da-dada p-plea-"

"DAMNIT MINHO! GO TO TIME OUT!"

"wait nwo nwo nwo i swrry dada" he started to tear up

"go."

"please no.."

i mumbled under my breath and picked him and brought him downstairs and put him int he corner before i told him not to move or he will get spanken.

minho pov

after i got yelled at i was really scared. i never seen him so mad i didn't mean to make him mad i just wanted to play for a little... when he picked me up i started to tear up and i didn't dare to speak because i was so scared. when he yelled at me i had an accident.. 

Now im in timeout with teary eyes and sitting in an uncomfortable wet nappy.. i wanted to cry for dada but im a bad boy i deserve it... 

15 minutes left. 

no pov

min fell asleep being in time out and jisung was getting even more stressed from his work and what happened with min not too long ago. he decided it was long enough so he to get min. when he saw min he felt a wave of guilt shower of him and he felt so bad. 

jisung pov

when i looked at min i regret everything i did.. i hope he will forgive me. when i picked him up i saw the dry tear streaks and it made me so angry with my self. i was going to bring him to our bedroom to get him ready for bed as it was almost 9. when i picked him up i realized his wet bottom and i knew he did it when i yelled at him, he really only had accidently when he's really little or scared. thankfully i put it on him this morning. 

when i got to our room i grabbed a new nappy and a dark blue sweatshirt with black sweatpants. i was about to take his pants off to clean him up when he woke up. he looked at me i saw him tearing up and saying he was sorry. i pulled him into a hug quickly. "don't be sorry buba.. it was my fault i shouldn't have doesn't that.." "do you forgive me baby" he look into my eyes and looked down for a second "its oka.. i love chu..." i smiled and laughed at his cuteness. "lets get you cleaned up bubs" "m' sorry" i looked confused. "why are you sorry" he pointed at his legs and i realized. "its ok bubs its normal okay.." he smiled and nodded. i cleaned him up and put him down before i jumped into bed too and put a cartoon on. before he fully fell asleep i mumbled. "they food you gave me earlier was really good, your an amazing cook!" he looked at me a smiled brightly "tank chu dada" i laughed and hugged him tightly into my chest and he fell asleep not too long later. i kissed his forehead and headed to bed not long after.

𝗜𝗠 𝗗𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗖𝗨𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦! 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗳𝘁𝘀

𝗜𝗠 𝗗𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗖𝗨𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦! 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗳𝘁𝘀. 𝗶𝗺 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗹𝗺𝗮𝗼. 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗹 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗶𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁! 𝗜 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗳𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗮 𝗦𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆