Scary crowds

Little seungmin
Caregiver leeknow

I can't breathe

I can't...

I...

I'm going to die...

That was Seungmin's thoughts when going into the airport. All their'fans crowing them so tightly giving them no space no air, no way to breathe.

"Hey you okay?" The comforting voice made seungmin smile "yeah just a bit nervous." Lee know nodded before hugging the boy "alright guys come on." The manager spoke to us and we all got out the car. I could already hear all the screams and it did not help my anxiety.

The manager looked at us and we started walking. I stayed near lee know seeking comfort from him.

The longer we walked the tighter the space got.

I was trying to stay close to lee know when someone suddenly ran into me making me stumble back and I lost all the others. I started to freak out not knowing what to do.

I could feel people touching me and videoing me.

That when I slipped. The anxiety and fear.

I could hear someone calling my name and I looked up and lee know was holding me closely. He was pushing thre stays not caring who got hurt, he didn't give care anymore.

When he pushed though everyone knocking down a lot of people, he got int he car closing the door quickly.

I could feel him caressing my hand sweetly.

"It's ok your ok." I sniffled at the flashback thinking I was going to get left without others realizing.

"I' scared.. 'twas gon' get left behin'..." Minho shook his head putting min in his chest.

"Never.. not on my watch." I smiled feeling tired from the attack that accrued.

"Your safe"