sick

caregiver - jisung and Changbin

little / sickie - chan

chan is sick but hides while overworking.

chan woke up at 4 am so he could finish the track he's been working on. chan also hasn't regressed in weeks because he says he doesn't need to and its an distraction for himself. when he got the kitchen he felt a little dizzy and had to hold onto the bench for a second to gather himself. once it stopped he took some medicine and water, he also took some painkillers just incase the headache came back. 

when he reached the studio he set everything up and started to work on the track.

"ugh.. why can i think of anything.." chan was getting frustrated because he cant think of lyrics to write. he stood up and went into the recording room and started to sing. he was going to try and record 'youtiful' lyrics 

"Looking at yourself

A lot goes in your mind
"I don't know if I'm ready to show myself"
You worry day and night"

one he finished his first part he listen to it and didn't think it was enough so he kept trying.

time skip

Chans headache was getting bigger and bigger and it was hurting him like shit. 

"ahh, please please stop it hurts." as he starts to run his head. he remembers he has some painkillers so he takes them out and takes 2 and then drinks water. he start's to work again to try and ignore the growing headache.  he knew his headache wouldn't stop soon but he thought it from staring at the bright screen and hunger so he decided to take a break and go pick up some food. 

he just ran down to the store down the road picked up some kimbap and ramen. one he got back to his studio he cooked the ramen and started eating the food. once he was done the headache got better for a minute but his stomach also started hurting and it was hard for him to focus. 

back at the dorms

jisung woke up around 7 it was their day off so everyone was sleeping or playing games. he walked into the kitchen and saw lee know and Changbin finishing up cooking while innie and Lixie were at the table eating their food. Seungmin and hyunjin where on the couch watching a movie.  

"hey bin where is chan Hyung?" 

"he might be at the studio ji, i heard someone leaving early." 

'wasn't he working late last night though?"

"yeah he came home at like 3."

"I think he needs rest though! he hasn't been home lately and hasn't regressed lately"

"yeah ji, I think we should go get him plus he struggles to focus when he doesn't regress.."

alright lets eat them we will go."

back with chan

Chans headache was coming back with the pain in his stomach getting a lot worse and he couldn't handle it anymore. he was trying so hard to type but his stomach felt like it was going explode. we quickly stood up trying to get steady and grabbed a warm bottle and places it on his stomach, chan fell on the ground as his legs gave up on himself. he could feel the urge to slip but he pushed it back remembering what he said earlier.

chan starting whimpering from the pain and eventually started crying at this point he cant even tell if he slipped or not from the pain. he started breathing from heavily trying to calm himself down but it just made it worse.

back with Changbin and jisung.

"should we bring his little space stuff, maybe we can convince him to slip.?"

"yeah go ahead and pack in bin, if convincing doesn't work we can just show him his tuff or baby talk him, that usually works."

"alright hopefully this works"

time skip

they were walking to the studio when they heard crying and heavy breathing. they both rushed inside seeing chan in the middle of the floor shaking and crying hard. 

"Hey hey what's wrong what happened are you hurt!?" jisung was freaking out and Changbin was looking around the room trying to figure out what happened. he saw all the painkillers and realized he had probably been in pain all this time.  Changbin went over to chan and picked him up and sat on the couch while rubbing him tummy trying to calm him down.

time skip

chan had calmed down a little bit but he was still in pain and whimpering from it. jisung suddenly remembered they brought his little stuff so he went the bag and got his pacifier and stuffy. "hey channie baby.. want this" chan made grabby hands automatically when he saw his favorite comfort items in his caregivers hand. ji gave him the stuffy and put the pacy in his mouth. 

they finally got him to fall asleep and Changbin brought him back to the dorms while jisung made sure the shut everything off at the studio and clean up the mess.

at the dorms. 

Changbin brought him in the dorms and places him on the couch. hyunjin and Seungmin and were still in there so they automatically got worries why their precious leader was look lifeless. 'Hyunjin please go make him a bottle and get him some medicine." he quickly got up and ran to the kitchen. Seungmin went and brought a towel putting it on their leaders head. 

hyunjin came back with a bottle and places it on table. jisung just walked into the dorm and ran to channie. he started stroking his hair to wake him up soothingly. chan started to move around then finally opened his eyes staring and his surroundings. he looked at jisung and his eyes started to get teary. sungie realized and brought can into his embrace

he stroked his back calming him down which worked.  once he fully calmed down ji made him look at him. "hey bubs.. whets wrong..?" jisung asked as calming as possible. "don't wan' chu see me small.." he mumbled back hiding in his chest. jisung understood that must be why he hasn't regressed in weeks. "baby we love seeing you little, it brings us joy.." chan nodded and yawned. Changbin realized he was getting tired so he gave him his bottle and went to run a warm bath for him to get his fever down. 

time skip

jisung was carrying a sleeping chan to the bathroom his hyunjin following behind. the stripped the leader of his clothing and dropped in the bath . chan hasn't woke up yet so must have been exhausted. one they finished bathing him jisung and Changbin went change their clothes while hyunjin and Jeongin brought Channie in his room and put a shirt on him then brought him to ji and bins shared room. they were already reading bed so they plopped him down with them and they started cuddling. 

before they left the room for their mates to cuddle he grabbed the pacy and put it the leaders mouth wishing them goodnight and left the adorable bandmates to sleep the ickiness away.

Chans pacy * 

Chans pacy * 

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁. 𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗷𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗷𝗶𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗼 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝟯𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗮.  𝗕𝘆𝗲 !