Gifted to have you

@taekookislifeman

I think this is what you wanted 😊

Little Felix

Caregiver hyunjin

Hyunjin's pov

I was cleaning up from lunch that all the members had left over for me to clean

They definitely take advantage of when someone else had to do chores

Separating all the dishes from plates, bowls, spoons, chopsticks.

I slowly washed every dish before putting them away.

I walked over to the table again to wipe up any leftover.

Just then I could hear someone crying, I walked over the the nursery throwing the cloth in the laundry in the way.

I had open the door and saw Felix who was crying with tears running down his eyes.

He usually doesn't wake up like this so I knew he was in baby space.

I walked over to his bed.
"Lixie! Hii.."

I talked gently to him trying to calm him down.

He saw me and made grabby hands.

I picked him up bringing him to the changing area.

I gave him his duck so he could stay entertained.

I walked over to the cubbies with his little space.

I took out a diaper along with a purple pacifier.

After changing him I put him in a cat onesie placing the pacifier in his mouth.

He put his head on my shoulder gripping his duck in his hand while I carried him down to the others.

The second the six ladies there eyes on me they seemed like they were going yell at me for ditching my chores but the second they saw
Lix, there attention was on him.

"Guys lixie is in baby space right now so please don't say anything bad or be too loud" I smiled holding on lix not knowing if he wanted to get down or not.

Then he started to wiggle in my hold so I sat him in the middle of the floor where his un put away toys were.

He looked up seeing everyone looking at him.

He started to babble behind his pacifier smiling and lightly clapping his hands.

Jisung sat on the floor next to him to have fun with him.

"Hey look it's Minnie!" Jisung shows him a stuffed animal witch he had named 'Minnie' after seungmin when he had to leave the country and he was sad about it.

Slowly everyone had started to play with lixie going from blocks to coloring sometimes a cuddle session before going back to playing

I smiled at my precious little, seeing how happy he was with his friends.

Everyone was cooing at the Felix since he was sitting on his knees with all his stuffed animals in front of him talking to them cutely.

Sometimes Chan and Lee know would pitch in and make them talk to him making him giggle.

I could not ask for a better life, how was I gifted with a sweet little.

I feel so blessed to have these people as my family even if it's not by blood.