Cries

Little jisung
Caregiver changbin

Jisung went to sleep early the previous day from stress and neglection.

Lately, no one is giving him attention or offering to hang out or play with him.

When the little would go and ask for someone to be with him or play, they would turn him down or make him leave.

It's been weeks since he regressed and nobody realized. But today was different, he woke in a pretty small headspace and felt overwhelmed.

He usually never wakes up alone this small, he got scared and started crying.

Deep down he felt like no one care or even come check on him but when he heard the door open he desperately tried to cover up his sobs.

"Sung? We have to get ready for t-" changbin shut up when he heard a silent sob

"Sung? Why are you crying?"

Jisung ignored him still trying to rid of the tears.

"Hey talk to me, whats up?" Jisung finally turned around.

"No one likes sungie.. no one wans' plwy io take care of sungie." Changbin felt guilty knowing he hadn't helped the boy regress in a while.

"Baby come here." The boy didnt move so he picked up josung placing him in his lap.

"I know your upset but sometimes i get busy and cant play with you, i only have a bit more to do then you can have me all to yo-" "but no one play! They would just ignore me or kick me out."

Changbin stared straight getting angry.

He told the other members to look after the boy since he will be busy trying to catch up on work.

"Hey its ok im here i want leave you and you can play all you want, just ignore the others, they were just being ignorant to your feelings."

Jisung nodded in his shoulder hugging tighter.

Why is there no good books with lee know that doesn't have y/n :[

I hate y/n fan  fictions, they are cringy !

but i cant find any good lee know stories.