Tired

Little Jisung
Caregiver Minho

Jisung has been feeling down lately but ignores it to do his best.

He was going to the practice room early so nobody would tell him 'no'

"Alright you can do this." Jisung whisperd to himself starting stretch. When he started to the music he quickly got into his spot and kept going over the dance over and over agin.

He hasn't realized the time, "woha, 3 hours? I should go back before I get in trouble." Jisung knew he would get in trouble if someone couldn't find him at the dorms.

The members have been really worried about Jisung since he's refusing to let himself regress, the members tell him that's why he's so unfocused but he ignores it saying he is tired.

"Hey ji?" Someone suddenly said putting his hand on my shoulder.

When did I get in the kitchen?

"You good?" He looked up seeing the youngest member "oh uh.. yeah I'm ok just need some food." Jisung stepped forward i L to trip.

What is wrong with me?

"You don't seem good? Should I go get-" "no! No I mean please I just need some water." Jisung cut Jeongin off not wanting to deal with the olders.

"Here I'll get it." Jisung thanked him walking to the couch.

Jeongin grabbed a cut but instead of water he put warm milk, he knew Jisung would tell but he hopped this wouldn't help him.

"Here you go" Jeongin put the cup near the boys lip "I-I can feed myself Jeongin." Jisung was getting nervous trying to push that fuzzy feeling aside.

Jeongin ignored him picking the tiny boy up placing him on his lap before he fed the boy the warm milk.

Jeongin could see how Jisung was fighting the urge to slip. Secretly Jeongin had texted Minho to come and bring Jisungs favorite stuffed animal.

"Hey SUNGIE baby,,, someone misses you.." Minho sat down in front of the boy handing him the stuffed animal. Jisung was visibly fighting it until he gave up and allowed him in that stress free headspace. He likes up at mungo with big brown doe eyes.

Minho realized the boy started tearing up, probably feeling bad. "Hey baby it's ok you okay look someone ways you." Jisung slowly took the small fluffy ermine stuffed animal.

He looked up at Minho with shiny eyes, "s-SUNGIE so-ey.. sungi-ie jus' wan' to be good an' practice hard.." the little struggles getting it out. Minho gave the boy a pacifier he brought just in case this happened. Jeongin had moved Jisung so Minho could join him on the rather large couch and cuddle the boy to make him feel better .

"That's ok baby but you worried us, it isn't good for you to keep neglecting your headpsace, it harms you mentally bubs.." Jeongin rubbing circles in the boys back to make him feels better

"Jiji s.. so...sor.. sorry.. so..sorry " jisung tried saying with heavy eye lids

"It's okay baby, let's nap then we can play later." Minho sad putting his hand on the half asleep boys check. Too tired to respond he nodded cuddling closer to him.

Minho looked at Jeongin with happy smile.

"Thank you for getting him into the headspace." Minho thanked Jeongin "you ddi all the work.." they both smiled happy they worked together to help there baby.

"I love both of y'all so much." Jeongin said kissing Jisungs head and minhos cheek.

Edited