Clingy

Caregiver Felix
Little changbin

Changbin isnt the type to be clingy twords someone as he feels weird and uncomfortable doing so.

Although ever since he started slipping more with his mates, his little side loves being clingy with the younger mates but he doesn't do it big.

Felix was in the kitchen cooking lunch for the sleepy mates when changbin comes from behind him and hugs him not letting go. "Hey bin, how are you?" Changbin just put os head on Felix shoulder not saying a word. Felix tried his hardest to move around without hurting his baby son his back.

"Hey bin can you go sit on the couch or the table while I finish up?" Changbin mumbled a very small no hugging tighter.

It was getting hard for Felix to cook so he decided to pick up bin and place him on his hip while he finished the soup. "Look yummy" changbin smiled at his caregivers cooking. Felix smiled and kissed bobs cheek. "Can you please go get everyone from the lounge room and tell them to come sit at the tackle baby?" He really didn't want to leave his caregivers comfortable arms but wanted to be good for him so he went get everyone.

Changbin crawled down the went to the longe area throwing himself onto the oldest "lix made food for everyone. Eat!" Everyone started to stand up and head to the table behind the larger couch while Chan brought him. Changbin saw Felix putting the last bowl down and automatic made grabby hands at him wigging in chans grip.

"Aw bear can stand to be away from me hm?" Felix smiled patting his head. Changbin put his head in his shoulder play hitting him. "Thanks for the food peach" Chan sailed and everyone one else starting eating while Felix fed changbin also eating his food.

"That was yummy thank you" changbin said clearly tired not allowed him self off Felix. He smiled at his bear walking him to the bathroom sipping his face to cuddle since he probably will still be in a headspace when he wakes.

"Goodnight cuddly bear." Felix said putting on light music to help the little sleep longer. Bin passed out pretty quickly from the large serving he eat with his caregiver in his arms no sign in letting him go