On duty

A/N : since Iam bored, I decided to give a quick update.
Although Iam aware that there have been numerous mistakes, Iam grateful that you all are sticking with it.

Jin moved back with Jungkook after spending one and a half weeks with granny because of her constant compulsiveness.

After the late-night visit of Jungkook, he came to Jin's restaurant often with any excuses and spent some time there.

Jin is entering his fourth month, and Jungkook was the happiest man on earth when he saw the sonogram of their baby during this month's scanning. Currently, Jin and Jungkook were sitting inside Dr. Mina's office room, and Jin couldn't help but adore a happy, smiling Jungkook who didn’t take his eyes off the sonogram. The doctor cleared her throat, which made Jin shift his focus, but Jungkook was still looking at the picture.

"How are you feeling?"

"Better doctor, my craving has increased a lot the past month, I think."

"Is it normal, and apart from that, did you feel any aches?"

"Sometimes."

Then she took a piece of paper, and I started writing something.

"I am recommending you some vitamins; please follow them correctly. Try to swim every day; it will help release pressures, if any. And also sex."

Jin's eyes suddenly widened upon hearing her last words. Jungkook looked at the doctor instantly, as if someone had summoned him.

"W-what?" Jin asked in disbelief.

"Yes, sex is also recommended during pregnancy. It lowers your blood pressure and helps us prepare for labor. Don’t try to control hormones. Didn’t you feel aroused sometimes?"

Jin was caught off guard. He didn’t try to look at Jungkook, whose eyes were on his now. He slowly and hesitantly nodded.

"It’s the hormones, and it's ok if you feel like that. You dont have to control it."

*

When Jungkook stopped the car in front of 'Eat Jin', Jin quickly got out and walked away after saying a quick bye without looking at Jungkook, The drive from the hospital was really awkward. Jungkook kept on glancing and secretly smiling at a flustered Jin, who was trying his best not to make it obvious.

**

Jin thought that Jungkook hadn’t come back home and that this was the best time to take a swim in the pool. He excitedly walked in the direction of the pool wearing a crop top and a short that was suited for swimming. He walked through the side of the pool and decided to check the water temperature. But unexpectedly, a figure swam up from the water, which scared the sh*t out of Jin.

"Hai," Jungkook, who was only in his swimming shorts, said, panting, looking at a shocked Jin.

Jin was awestrucked by the view in front of him. His hormones started to act on seeing a totally wet Jungkook whose hair was tucked fully back, exposing his forehead and his fit body with defined abs and an inked arm.

He was so lost in the view that he didn’t notice Jungkook climb up and stand near him. Jungkook splashed some water on Jin's face, and Jin was alerted by that.

"You carry on; I just came here for a walk." Jin tried to escape nicely, But

"Didn’t you remember what the doctor said? Swimming helps to release pressure. Come and take a swim."

"I don’t feel pressured, Jungkook, aaahhhh!"

Jin instantly screamed when Jungkook put him on his shoulder and walked down into the water. Then he slowly put Jin down, who hissed when water came into contact with his body.

"Relax and swim slowly."

How can he tell me to relax when my hormones are betraying me?

"If you are not comfortable, I will leave." Jungkook said when Jin hesitated to swim.

"No, you can swim a distance." Jin said and looked away.

He slowly started to swim in Jungkook’s opposite direction, and Jungkook did the same.
Jungkook keeps disturbing Jin's hormones, even if he keeps his distance. So Jin decided to go underwater.  He took a deep breath before swimming into the water.

He was slowly moving underwater when he saw a figure coming near him. It was Jungkook. He pulled Jin's hand unexpectedly and circled his arms around Jin's waist. Jin looked at him in shock. Even though he can't clearly see Jungkook’s face, Jungkook looks so ethereal with waving hairs, like the prince in mermaid stories that his grandmother told him when he was young. He looked unreal and thought it was a dream. But Jungkook proved to him that it wasn’t a dream by suddenly connecting their lips suddenly. Jin was in utter shock, and he tried to process what was happening. But he slowly closed his eyes when Jungkook pulled him closer and deepened the kiss.

By the time Jin got out of breath, Jungkook had pulled him above the water along with him. They panted for some time, looking at each other. Jin was speechless, and he could not find any words to ask why Jungkook kissed him. Jungkook spoke as though he understood what Jin was thinking.

"It's my duty."

"ah?" Jin was confused upon hearing Jungkook’s words.

"I am on duty to take care of your hormones."

Before Jin could react enough, Jungkook pulled him into another long, deep kiss.

***

Day after day, Jin's craving increased, and Jungkook doesn’t scold him like before whenever he asks him something, even if it's in midnight or daylight. Jin's baby pump also began to show, which amazes Jungkook every time he notices it. Jungkook also notices that Jin is becoming more chubbier and cute because of the baby. He likes it when Jin's bread cheeks move whenever he speaks. He liked it whenever he saw Jin rubbing his belly. He likes it whenever Jin eats with a plum pout. He is slowly liking everything about Jin.

***

Jungkook has asked Jin to come with him to his company and wait in his office because he has some small work to complete on their way back home. And Jin agreed to wait for him. They were going to press the lift button when an employee came running towards them.

"Sir, the lift isn’t working. The mechanic crew is trying their best." The employee said.

"Ok, we will take the stairs." Jungkook said that and moved to the stairs.

"Jungkook I don’t think I can climb stairs. I got a leg cramp this morning. You go; I will wait here."

"No,you are coming with me. I am not going to leave you here." Jungkook said sternly.

Jin was getting ready to protest again when Jungkook, without any notice, lifted him on his arms in bridal style.

"Jungkook,what are you doing? Put me down."

"I am on duty, Jin. Duty to take care of your cramps."

Jin shut his mouth upon hearing Jungkook’s statement. He became red when he noticed the employees were looking at them. Some are shocked, and some are in awe.

Jungkook started to climb the stairs like he was carrying feathers in his arms. Jin bites his lips and tries to hide his face every time they reach the main floors. Jungkook, who was enjoying seeing a shy red tomato, smiled at Jin's cute actions.

"Jungkook, there is only one more floor left. I can climb from now on."
Jin attempts to wiggle from his hold.

"No, my duty is not over yet."

"Jungkook~"

Jin whined loudly, which earned a chuckle from Jungkook, and he continued to climb the stairs with a sulky red Jin.

A/N : What do you all think about this story?

I hope Iam not making it boring.

Thank you for reading. 💜