I want him

As the days passed, and there wasn’t any improvement in Jungkook’s condition. He was still unconscious, laying motionless in the hospital bed without knowing anything that had happened around him. No one has seen Jin since that day, and they don't know where he is. Hobi and Jisoo filed a complaint for missing Jin, but there hasn't been any response from the departments because everything is under Jimin’s control. Jimin took Jungkook's position in the company temporarily with the intention of changing it permanently. And began to celebrate his victory.

One month later

The silent night breaze swirls around the big tree in front of the huge building; its leaves float on the air slowly, and one of the leaves sticks to a particular window glass. Inside it, the patient's hand briefly took a move, and his face shrank as though he were seeing some terror dream.

JUNKOOK

He woke up from the bed instantly after hearing the familiar scream. He began to pant; he was all sweaty and breathing heavily. He looked around, only to find that he was in a hospital bed without anyone near him. Jungkook's mind suddenly goes to that day when the accident happened. He began to go crazy. He removed the tubes connected to his body and put his legs on the floor to stand up, only to fall down without any energy. The nurse on duty came to check on the patient, hearing the sounds, and she quickly moved to him when she saw the patient struggling to stand.

“Sir? You woke up?" She asked in shock and helped him.

“Jin. Where is he? Is he okay?" Jungkook asked.

“I don’t know to whom you are referring. We shall inform your family that you woke up finally.”

“Finally?”

"Yes, sir, you have been unconscious after the accident for a month.”

"A month?” Jungkook asked in disbelief.

He felt like it was yesterday that the accident happened, and Jin was nowhere to be seen.

If it has been one month, has Jin given birth to our baby? Is he with our baby? I want to see my child. Where are they?

So many thoughts and doubts clouded his mind. He asked for a phone, but they denied giving him one. It angered Jungkook very much,but he couldn't argue with them because his body was very weak. So he waited patiently for his family to come.

After 30 minutes

Jungkook heard someone’s footstep approaching, and he eagerly looked at the door. Even though it wasn’t the one Jungkook was expecting, he was relieved to see Jimin there. As soon as Jimin saw Jungkook, he walked fast to him with a faked happy face.

“Hyung”

Jimin hugged Jungkook tightly, and Jungkook hugged him back, and he was overwhelmed.

“Do you know how much I prayed for you to wake up?” Jimin said in between the hug.

“Jimin I want to see Jin. Didn’t you inform him?” Jungkook asked in hope. Jimin slowly released the hug with a sad expression.

"They said I had been unconscious for one month. That means Jin must have given birth to our baby. I should be with him. It must be really hard for him. I know you will be with him. I want to see him and my little girl. Where are they?”
Jungkook asked desperately. But all he received from Jimin was silence. Jimin looked down, like he was not able to tell the news.

“What?” Jungkook was now impatient.

“Hyung, Jin, he is.”

“what? What happened to him?”

“He is missing."

“WHAT?” What do you mean by missing?”

Jungkook was like, he will become crazy at any time after hearing the news from Jimin.

“When the accident happened, they only brought you to the hospital. They said they didn’t find anyone other than you in the accident spot. We filed a complaint, but it's still pending."

“No, this cannot be true. Where will he go? I saw him. I saw him on the other side of the road. He was there when everything happened. He can't leave me. He, he…”

Jungkook becomes so emotional that he can't speak anymore.

“Don’t worry, Hyung. I am sure they will find him.” Jimin tries to assure Jungkook, who is restless now.

“I have to find him. I will find him.” Jungkook tries to walk, but he loses his balance, only for Jimin to catch him.

“You can't leave from here. Your treatment is not fully finished. We will find a way. Please relax.”

“How can you expect me to relax when his due date is barely a month away? I should have been with him when he gave birth. I should be the one who took my daughter first in arms. Who knows what struggles he has gone through already?” Jungkook yelled in frustration that he couldn't be with Jin, his baby.

"Hyung, he-"

“He is not alone. He is with our baby.”

The loud shout made the doctors come running to the room.

"Hyung, calm down, please.”

Jungkook began to struggle in Jimin's hold like a crazy person.

“No, I WANT HIM.”

The doctors and nurse try to help Jimin hold Jungkook.

"JIN”

He let forth a heartfelt scream.

At the same time, in a small village called Guri, there sat a man with a little baby in his hand outside a small house, looking at the moon. The cold breeze touched him like someone was calling him. He suddenly looked behind him when he felt like someone had called his real name. But there isn’t anyone there. And he knows there is no one there who knows his real name. With a heavy heart, he looked back at the moon.

His attention shifted to the beautiful baby in his hand when the baby stirred in her sleep. He slowly smiled at his pretty girl, who was sleeping silently at the moonlight in his hand.

“Did she sleep?” A lady asked, coming from behind him.

“Yes Eomma.”

“Give her to me. I will put her in the crib. You go and eat something; you appa is waiting; I will join also.”

Then the lady took the baby from his hand and walked away. Jin looked back at the moon and released a light sigh.

“When will you come, Jungkook?"