The new life

"Binnie, no, it will hurt Dada.”

Jiwoo pulled back Soobin's hand from her dad's hair, who was sleeping on the sofa in the living room. Jin smiled, looking at his baby from the kitchen counter while preparing their breakfast.

Jiwoo was excited to see her dada once she woke up in the morning. He rushed to her appa to ask about her dada. She silently observed her sleeping dada, where Soobin also joined after some minutes. Soobin, being naughty again, started to play with Jungkook's hair, which this time made him awake.

“Oh no, you woke Dada.”

That’s the first thing Jungkook heard once he woke from his sleep. He was welcomed by his two adorable babies. He instantly took them on his arms and began to leave kisses, which made giggles heard around the house.

*

Taehyung rushed to open the door when he heard the doorbell in the morning. And he knows who it was.

“Where have you been last night? Do you even check your phone? How many times have we called you?”

Taehyung began to spit fire once he saw Jungkook when he opened the door. Jungkook just smiled, looking at him.

“Are you smiling? I was going to  report-"

He couldn't complete what he was going to say when Jungkook moved a little to the side, revealing Jin, who was holding Soobin on one hand and Jiwoo on the other. He blinked his eyes and looked at Jungkook to confirm that he wasn’t dreaming. Jungkook gave him a hit on the shoulder.

“Yes, you are not dreaming.”

And that’s enough for Taehyung to run to hug Jin, who was always a great friend for him. Jin hugged him back in happiness at seeing him again after years.

“You don’t know how much we missed you.” Taehyung said once he released the hug.

His eyes then shifted to the little babies. He kneeled down to hug them as well. But suddenly, they were startled by a quick scream.

“JIN”

It was Jisoo, who just came to check on the cousins. She ran and hugged Jin instantly and cried in his arms, missing the most amazing person she had ever seen in her life.

Jin and Jisoo watch the cousin’s playing with the babies in the backyard happily. Every time the Vsoo couple comes across a baby, they will never stop adoring them. And  Taehyung's concern for kids is enormous. He never expresses his grief to his wife, who has no children even after a year of marriage. Jisoo was really enjoying the moment with almost teary eyes when Jin put his hands on her shoulder.

Jisoo smiled at him, who also smiled and caressed her shoulders softly.

*

Jungkook slowly put Jiwoo on her feet, straightened her uniform, and tugged back the wavy hairs that were falling on her eyes.

“Minnie.”

Jiwoo called her little friend, who just came with her parents.

“Look, this is my dada."

Jungkook and Jin laughed at their daughter’s adorable behavior.

“Appa Iam going to say to everyone in my class who told me that I have only one parent that I have now two parents.”

Jiwoo said and quickly gave her dada and appa a kiss before walking in hand with her friend.

It broke his heart when Jungkook heard the last statement from his daughter. He doesn’t expect his daughter to hear those words at her school.

“Jiwoo is a smart girl.” Jin said, making Jungkook smile at her daughter, who has now entered the gate with her friend.

*

“Me too, me too.”

Jiwoo screamed and joined his dada and Soobin's dance.
Jin, who was laughing hard seeing Jungkook’s and Soobin's dance, laughed more when Jiwoo also joined the troop.

They were now in their living room after their dinner, and Jungkook suggested a movie night, but Jin rejected it, saying Jiwoo has school in the morning, so he suggested a dance night. Soobin, being the most enthusiastic, started to move his body once he heard the music and lead the dance in his own way.

And when they ran out of energy, Jungkook took Soobin and Jin Jiwoo in his arms to put them on the bed. When the baby's bodies came into contact with the soft mattress, they fell fast asleep. The Jinkook couple leaves them after giving lots of good-night kisses.

Once they settled comfortably on Jin's bed, Jungkook softly put his figures through Jin's soft hair locks, who was calmly lying on Jungkook's chest.

“Jungkook?”

“mmm?”

“How did you find me?”

"It's our Jiwoo.”

“But I'm sure she doesn’t know my real name.”

“Yes, I was also disappointed when I heard another name from her, and I thought I just mistook some other kid as my Jiwoo."

Then Jungkook looked into Jin's eyes and smiled.

“What?” Jin masked.

“You are smart this time.”

Jin smiled, knowing what Jungkook was saying.

“You are smart enough to cover your house with the lavender crowds.
Did you really plant that much for me? For helping me find you."

Jin nodded happily. Every month, Jin plants a bunch of lavenders in both his front yard and backyard, and it looks like the hose is almost covered with the purple flowers.

Jungkook leaned in and kissed Jin's lips softly.

“Thank you”

Jin smiled and hugged Jungkook tightly.

“After a long time, I am going to sleep at night.” Jungkook said, closing his eyes.

“Wea?” Jin asked worriedly.

“When you were not with me, the days passed somehow, but at night, your memories always soaked my eyes, keeping me awake.”

“Forget those days; we are going to live a new life.”

Jin said and pressed his lips on Jungkook's, who accepted those plum lips with pleasure.