It's time

Jungkook was packing his things for the three-day business trip. He heard a knock on the door, and he knew who it was. With a smile, he opened the door.

“Are you all ready?” Jin asked.

“Almost, wae?”

Jin looked at the tin he was holding and showed it to Jungkook.

“I have made some sandwiches for you.” He said it with a pleasant face.

“Really? You are so sweet.”

Jungkook accepts it happily. It feels like they are really a couple who care for each other. Jungkook’s sudden compliment made Jin slowly turn red. They smiled at each other.

“Hyung, is everything okay?" Jimin asked, coming from behind Jin.

“Yes, I will be out in 5 minutes."

“Ok, I will be waiting for you in the car. Jin, take care of yourself; I am leaving. bye.”

“Bye, have a safe trip.”

*

By the time Jungkook got out of his room, Jin was waiting for him in the corridor. He smiled, seeing Jin waiting for him. He slowly approached him.

“I will be back as soon as possible.” Jungkook said in a soft tone to give Jin assurance.

“Ok.” Jin nodded.

“Don’t stay alone if you feel uncomfortable; call your friend to accompany you; I don’t have any problems with that. Don’t travel alone; use the car I have arranged for you; and don’t stay late at night. If there is any emergency, don’t hesitate to call me; I will definitely accept your call.”

“Jungkook, I am not a kid.” Jin said it with a laugh.

“I know, but I still want both of you to be careful.” Jungkook’s gaze shifted to Jin's bump, and his eyes softened.

“Take care. Bye.” Jin nodded in response.

"Have a safe trip."

It looks like Jungkook is forced to move on from Jin. Jin stood there watching Jungkook’s car leave the house, and Jungkook didn’t take his eyes from the mirror until Jin was out of sight.

*

One day moves like one month for Jungkook. He called Jin as soon as he landed in Tokyo. But that was the only call he was able to make after that. The meetings and events made him busy enough to make any further calls, and he became insane whenever he missed Jin. Luckily, Jimin was there all the time for him.

Jin, being obedient, used the car and came back early every day after work. It will be an understatement if he says he doesn’t want Jungkook to come as soon as possible. He misses him and waits for the call from Jungkook every single day. He knows he is making it hard for him, but he can't stop his heart from loving Jungkook.

*

It is the day Jungkook returns, and he is the happiest man on earth. He ran to his room as soon as the final meeting ended without caring about saying goodbye to his college. He began to pack things to get the earliest flight to Korea. At the same time, Jin finished his work as soon as possible to get back home to see Jungkook. He reached home very early, and he noticed a car in front with some luggage inside. Jin was over the moon when he thought Jungkook had come back earlier than him and entered inside excitedly.

Jin was welcomed by Mrs. Jeon, who was sitting on the sofa, lowering her head, and Jennie, who was sitting near him, placing her hands around Mrs.Jeon's shoulder. It looks like she was trying to console Mrs.Jeon.

“Eomma, when did you come?" Jin asked, approaching her slowly.

Mrs. Jeon didn’t say anything; she just looked at Jin with no emotion. Jin was confused when he didn’t receive any response from her.

“I will make something to drink.” He said it awkward because of the silence and moved to the kitchen, But

“Are you really my son’s boyfriend?"

Mrs.Jeon's unexpected question stopped Jin in the middle, and he got goosebumps hearing it. He began to be anxious; he turned to look at her, only to see her standing there in rage. He can say it was his first time seeing her like this. He stood there without knowing what to do, which made Mrs.Jeon more angry.

“I asked you a question.” She yelled this time.

“Eomma, I can explain.” Jin said while walking towards her because he could see the tears in her eyes and couldn't bear to see them.

“I don't want your explanations. I conform to it now. All these days, you are all fooling me with your cheap acts. I am stupid to believe my son that he finally made a good decision in his life. All I want is to make sure he is happy, happily living, and making his own family. But I never expect to be completely broken at the end.”

The tears started to flow continuously while she was speaking in pain. Jin stood there helpless, even to console her.

“All these days, I think I will become the happiest grandparent in the world. I dreamed so much to be with my grandchild—to see him,to touch him, to be with him. I never know; these all will remain only as dreams."

“Eomma, this is your grandchild.” Jin said this by placing his hand on the bump.

“I don’t want a grandchild from a one-night stand like you.I don’t want a child that is formed without love.”

Mrs. Jeon’s every word is hurting Jin very much, even though it is the truth. He wishes Jungkook would be here with him. He wants him to come fast to fix everything.

"Eomma, don’t say that." Jin's voice broke because of the lump in his throat.

“Wae? Did he love you? Or do you love him?”

Jin stood there silently. Because he doesn’t have the answer. Even if he likes Jungkook, he cannot say it openly, which will not solve any problem. He was here only for the act, and he was aware of it from the very beginning. So he couldn't answer; he stood there speechless.

Mrs.Jeon looked at Jin with anger and sadness. She slowly walked towards him, who backed away without having the energy to face her.

“Tell him, when he arrives, that I have transferred the share to his company. Tell him that this stupid lady was purposely denying the share, which only he deserves, for all these days Of his hard work just to spend some more time with my little family.” Mrs. Jeon is now a mess, crying and shouting in between.

Jin can't look into her eyes; he looks down all the time, tears falling on the floor without a break.

“I don’t want to stay here any more. I am going back; no one will ever try to contact me after this. I will never come back. Never." With that, she left there with a heavy heart.

“This lady told me yesterday that she was going to plan your wedding.” Jennie spoke after she ensured that Mrs.Jeon had left the house, and she approached him with a victory smile.

Jin lifted his head slowly to look at that confident figure standing in front of him.

"Did she think that I would let that happen?” She smirked before walking closer to Jin.

“Yes, I am the one who told him about your little secret, Jinnie.” She wanted to laugh, like an evil The sound was crazy to hear, and Jin stood watching her without any emotion.

“I will never let anyone take my place. Your place is not here; it's outside this house. Remember, I will do anything to separate you both. Anything.”

With that, she walked away, purposefully bumping Jin, who doesn’t care about it. Because the pain she gave to the person who took care of him like her own son was nothing compared to the pain he was experiencing.

*

As soon as Jungkook reached his house, he happily ran inside to see his little family (his Jin and his unborn baby). He searched in the hallway, the room, the garden, and the kitchen, but he couldn't find Jin. He looked at the time, and it was too late for Jin to stay at work. He picked up his phone and dialed the number. The call got answered with the second ring, which made him smile.

“H-Hello.” Jin said in almost a hoarse sound.

“Where are you at this hour? I came back.” He informed me excitedly.

“I am in my house; I want to see you."

““Why? Did you miss me?" Jungkook asked in a naughty tone.

“Yes, so much.” Jin said sincerely, holding back the tears that were ready to flow from his eyes.

“I missed you too.” Jungkook said with so much love.

“Wait for me; I will be quick.”

“Ok.”

Jungkook ran outside happily to see Jin after those crazy three days, which separated them.

Jin slowly put back his phone and let the tears flow completely before Jungkook arrived.

He has to be strong because it's time.