1. Journey to Rajasthan I

Zroya was sitting on the swing in their courtyard on a gloomy day. Tears streamed down her face as she gazed at their home, lost in thought.

"I don't know why we're moving to Rajasthan, why Appa decided this, or how I'll manage there. But I do know that I'll miss my family terribly. We've always been together, and I thought we'd never separate. All the memories we've made, all the fun we've had...just thinking about it makes me cry. But crying won't change anything. I have to accept the truth and face the challenges ahead."

Just then, Soniya called out to her. "Zroya? Zroya?"

"Yes, Amma? What is it?" Zroya responded, wiping her tears.

"Are you okay?" Vyankateshwar asked, concerned.

"Yes, Appa, I'm fine. I was just thinking...never mind."

"Zroya, we know it's hard to leave Kerala but trust me, we'll be okay in Rajasthan. We're with you, and we'll visit Kerala every year. Don't stress too much. Try to think positively," Vyankateshwar said, trying to reassure her.

Zroya nodded, "Yes, Appa. I was sad at first, but I've decided to accept the change and start a new chapter in my life."

Her parents smiled at her, and the family hugged before leaving for the train station. The train arrived at 11 o'clock, so they hurriedly got on board.

During the journey, Shaurya, Zroya's brother, asked her in a whisper why they were moving to Rajasthan, but Zroya didn't know and told him to be quiet.

At 8:30 pm, they had dinner, and afterwards, they played some games. Around 11 pm, they went to their respective berths and fell asleep. The next day was better than the first, and they arrived at Jaisalmer at 3:30 am. From there, they took a cab to their new house and went to bed, exhausted from the journey.

"Finally, this tiring journey has ended," Zroya muttered before falling asleep.

The next part of the story will be updated soon. Please vote for this chapter and share your thoughts in the comments. Thank you for reading this novel.