Character Aesthetics

RUHAN  THAKUR

"I don't believe in the concept of true love, I think, that, people just date each other for needs."

The Prince of Jaisalmer, a Zoologist by profession. He is ambitious, and very dedicated towards his work but not a nerd. He is cool, charming and utterly a Playboy but a very kind-hearted person.

ZROYA  SHETTY

"Love is the most beautiful thing which happens to us, it's the only feeling which does not have any condition as to when we feel it, it has no boundaries. And the sweetest thing about love is that the more unexpected it is the more beautiful it is."

She is an ordinary girl, a veterinarian by profession. She is ambitious, and very dedicated towards her work but fears that she isn't worthy. She is hopelessly a nerd and loves reading books. She is beautiful, elegant and is very much a desi girl. She doesn't talk to anyone and despises physical touch as she is autistic and has a hearing disability.
.
.
.
.
.

author_kashish988 Thank you so much for this lovely poster and character aesthetics.

Sorry guys took too long to post character aesthetics.

The next section will be updated shortly. Please don't forget to vote for this chapter and share your thoughts on it in the comments below. Until then, take care! Thank you for reading this novel.