5. The Interview

As soon as he saw the picture, he was stunned. He took the phone from Niva while looking at the picture, and slowly a smile formed on his face.
"It's her, it's her.......yeah! It's her." Said Ruhan while dancing.
"Bro chill, she is just a random girl you bumped into, there is no need for you to get so overjoyed." Said Aashi, as she rolled her eyes.
I thought it would take a long time to find her but I have found her already." He chirped.
"But how will I meet her? I mean, I can't just barge into her house to return her earring." He said.
"Give it to me I'll return it." Said Niva bluntly.
"No! I'll return it." He said abruptly.
Vivaan raised his eyebrow and looked at him suspiciously.
He gulped.
"I mean she bumped into me so how can I ask someone else to return it, it should be me, right?"
"But I don't know how I should return it." He said defeatedly.
"A few days ago I had a chat with her mother, she told me that Zroya is a Veterinarian Doctor and she's searching for a job," Niva said while she emphasised the fact that she was searching for a job.
"Oh, that's great! See, Didi needs a vet other than Vivaan to work at the clinic. She's a vet and is also in need of a job so what I'm saying is Niva tells her that there is a vacancy at 'Paws & Claws Veterinary Clinic', you can come tomorrow for the interview." He said excitedly.
"Ruhan, it's 10 pm right now. When will I inform her and how is she going to prepare in one night? What's wrong with you, be practical." Said Niva who was now frustrated by his stupid talks and behaviour.
"Okay, my bad, you inform her tomorrow in the morning and ask her to come the day after tomorrow. Is this fine?" He asked hopefully.
"Yeah, this is a bit better than the previous one. I'll inform her tomorrow, now I'm leaving. Bye, guys good night." She said as she walked away from there.

------------------

The next was very irritating for Niva as Ruhan kept asking her thousands of questions, whether she informed Zroya about the interview, how she reacted, or whether she agreed. And God knows what not. He is so excited for her interview, that he jumps and dances whenever they bring up that topic. He was surprised when he realised that to date he had never been so excited to meet any girl, not even his girlfriends. But he was dreaming about what would happen tomorrow so he shrugged that thought casually.

------------------

On the day of the interview.

Zroya's pov:-

Yesterday morning, Niva Di visited us, I thought she had come to meet Amma but I was surprised when she acknowledged that she had come to meet me. She informed me about some interviews which are being conducted tomorrow at 'Paws & Claws Veterinary Clinic' as there was a vacancy for a vet. I didn't know what to answer her, Amma told her that would go for it. I didn't mind it either.
I was so nervous, I just kept motivating myself because I wanted to give a good interview.

She had informed me that she would pick me up so I got ready, put on my headphones and went out only to find her waiting for me. She passed me a warm smile and as usual I didn't respond. I got seated in the backseat of the car and then she drove the car to our destination.

Pov ends.

Ruhan's Pov:-

I never wake up early, but today, surprisingly I woke up at 6 am. I took a quick shower and dressed in a grey trouser and a white shirt and folded sleeves up to my elbow. I kept my hair messy, I looked hotter than usual in messy hair. Lastly, I wore my watch and shoes.
"I'm looking hot as well as handsome, great! She's going to have a good impression of mine." I said as I checked myself in the mirror one last time before walking out of my room.

As I was passing through the hallway of the first floor, I saw Niva's car coming, through the gate of the Haveli. It made its way through the circular road along the fountains and finally stopped in front of the entrance.

Extraordinary Couple 'A hint of love' On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara