Chapter Key

Hello! I'm here just to explain the basic things that I am going to include in my chapters and some simple things that you should know :)

《~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~》

1. Every chapter, I will put the date, the town (which will obviously always be Woodsboro in this book), and where exactly the characters are at the moment.

2. When you see something in italics like 'this' then it means that a certain character is thinking. I just wanna put that out there so no one gets confused.

3. Towards the end of a chapter, I will put little notes on specific things I chose. For example, in the prologue, you will see that I included a bunch of specific movie titles and at the end of the prologue you will see me explain why I chose those specific movies.

4. There won't be any (Y/N) or any other abbreviations of specific information, I will try to limit that as much as I possibly can but there is a chance that you will see something like "[Your Favorite Color]". Again, I will try to keep it limited but I'm not making promises. I know this annoys some people and sometimes me.

5. In each chapter, it will not always stick with [Name], sometimes it will shift to what Billy and Stu are doing or [Name]'s parents.

6. At the end of every chapter, I will have a horror movie related question of the day. Like a little, "What horror movie would you want to live in?" kind of question of the day. You don't have to answer it, but I thought it'd be a little fun thing to do.

7. I will have at least 1-3 gifs from the movie (I do not claim ownership of ANY of the gifs I include), and some of them will include some of the characters deaths. I don't think anyone will be triggered by it since you watched the movie (at least I hope you all have watched them lol) and are used to seeing the blood and guts but I just wanted to warn ya since this is a horror book afterall.

If there is any more I need to add, I will add them but this is all I could think of.

《~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~》

I hope you guys have a great day or night and I will see you on Thursday!! 😊

Updated on September 25th, 2023