Chapter Four

Would you settle for a PG-13 relationship?”

《~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~》

Wednesday, September 25th, 1996

Woodsboro, California, U.S.A.

Morrison Residence

A beep echoes around the room as [Name] ends the call with Casey. With a stretch, she falls back-first onto her bed and yawns.

‘God, I hope I don’t have to stock videos this late again,' she thinks to herself.

After lying on her bed for a minute, she takes a peek at the flashing red numbers on her alarm clock, 10:31. Thinking for a moment, she then gets up out of her bed and makes her way over to her dresser. She searches for a moment before taking out some plaid sleep paints and a [Favorite Color] tank top. After grabbing her clothes for the night, she then makes her way to the bathroom.

Downstairs, the front door slowly opens… The intruder’s head perks up at the sound of the shower running and he uses this to his advantage, carefully making his way up the mountain of stairs. Once at the top, he sees the light shining through the bottom of the bathroom door. Making his way past the bathroom, he enters [Name]’s bedroom.

Shutting the water off, [Name] gets out of the shower carefully so as not to slip. She hurriedly gets dressed in her pajamas and gathers up her dirty clothes from the day as well as the towel she used. After shutting the light off and closing the door, [Name] goes to her room and tosses the clothes into her hamper. Spotting a towel for her hair, she grabs it and begins to dry her damp hair somewhat.

Behind her, she is oblivious to the man hiding behind her door until she feels two arms wrap around her waist.

Jumping, her eyes widen, and she lets out a scream which causes the intruder to react.

“Shh! It’s just me!” the panicked voice of Cole says.

“Jesus fuck, Cole!” [Name] curses at her boyfriend and moves away from him, placing a hand on her chest to soothe her racing heart.

A loud laugh escapes him, “I’m sorry, but it’s so easy to scare you, honey.”

“That doesn’t mean you’re allowed to break into my house, you ass!”

Suddenly, the couple hears frantic footsteps run into the room and soon enough, Michael comes running in.

“What’s happening?!” he asks out of breath.

Cole smiles, “Sorry for the panic, buddy, I just wanted to scare your sister.”

Michael glares at the older teen, “Couldn’t you do that at school or something? How’d you even get in?”

“That’s a great question,” [Name] says.

Hesitantly, Sidney gets up from her desk and makes her over to the open window, phone still in hand. Looking out, she sees nothing except for Cole and [Name] in the house beside her. “I don’t see anything—”

A hand clasps onto her shoulder, making her scream and drop the phone.

Billy quickly catches the device before it falls out of the window and looks at his girlfriend, “It’s just me!”

“Billy, what are you doing here?” she whispers as she helps him through the window and into her bedroom.

“Sorry, don’t hate me.”

“My, God,” she curses.

Looking at her nightgown he smiles, “You sleep in that?”

“Yes, I sleep in this,” she snaps. “My dad is in the other room. You can’t be here.”