Chapter 1

Adriana POV

I think mornings weren't made for me. I'd rather have classes in the evening, especially after having this horrible hangover. I should have trusted my instincts and skipped the one shot of tequila that led to my binge drinking. God, that explains the headache.

My class starts at 8 a.m. It is currently half past 7, and I'm still on my bed, cursing my fate for being late today. I quickly got ready, with only 10 minutes left for my first class to take place.

Okay, now getting ready is a tough job...

I'm more of a "Wednesday Addams" type of girl...Have a serious obsession with anything black.

But now I have so many blacks that it's getting hard to choose from them, and the time is ticking.

I decided to wear my least favourite one. One important thing is that I never dislike anything or anyone. Because I believe that no one on this planet should face the feeling of being disliked or hated, but some people just deserve it.

Anyway, back to the positive mindset... So I wore a plain black top with black pants to match with... And since I was running late,. I skipped that breakfast that I'd been wanting to eat for the past 25 minutes. I lock my house and quickly head to my class. I was hoping that my best friend wouldn't be mad at me.

I reached the class just in time, only to find that my best friend didn't even come to the class today. Guess who's going to get the yellings now...

Mrs. Collins enters the class and starts organising her desk with the things she has brought. Before starting the class, she introduced us to a new person. "Hello Class! We have a new member today who's going to be studying with you for this academic year. I want you all to heartily welcome Cameron Lancaster!" She exclaimed.

The Cameron guy gets inside and stands beside Mrs. Collins. I must say he was smart-looking.

"Cameron, Since you are lagging on the syllabus, Adriana will guide you through all the topics we have covered. Adriana, I hope you can do that for me, sweetie." Mrs. Collins requests.

"Of course, ma'am, it would be my pleasure," I replied enthusiastically.

"Great! Now, Cameron, you can take the seat beside Adriana to understand the topic more clearly." Mrs. Collins offers Cameron a seat beside me. He sits beside me and says, "Hi, I am Cameron."

"Hello Cameron, I'm Adriana. Ready for the class?" I spoke.

"Indeed," he said.

The entire lecture went by with Mrs. Collins teaching us and Cameron asking me all his doubts, which I gracefully answered.

After class Cameron excused himself since he wanted to meet the receptionist to know about his dorm. He seems to be sharing his dorm with Alex Rodriguez.

Thank God he's with a good influence. wait what did I just think?!

Oo, maybe because usually New students tend to go with the popular boys, the ones who are complete dickheads and think they own girls as toys. But honestly, I think it's the girls who give them the opportunity to use them. The reputation of these so called "popular boys" remain because of the attention they get from girls. Once the girls stop doing it, then these boys are nothing but trash cans.

I decided to leave that thought and focus on my next classes.

There was no class after that since most of the teachers were on leave. Which means I have the whole day to have fun. and since tomorrow's weekend, I have two days of nothing to do.

i decided to go to the newly opened cafe just across the street of my home. By the time I reached there, it was fully packed. Though, I decided to take a Cold coffee and decided to take the coffee home.

I rushed home and quickly changed into my favourite pair of pyjamas. I swear to God, the outfit irritated the shit out of me. I feel so relaxed now!!!

I was about to call Sophie to ask about her absence when the doorbell rang. I opened the door to find the security. I haven't even done anything..!!

"There's a package for you." He quickly shoves the package to my hand and  rushed downstairs as if a bomb was gonna explode at my place. Strange.

'To
Adriana Fucking Shithead
From
Elliana Sweet Angel'

I knew who it was. My twin sister. Elliana Fucking Wilson. I swear, if she pulls a prank on me during this time when I feel like the happiest person alive, I'm gonna explode on her.

I opened the box to find a beautiful necklace saying,
"The Other Twin"

I got mesmerised by seeing it. There was a note aside of it.
"As soon as you receive this, you're wearing it and sending me a pic ASAP. And don't play tricks, sweetheart, I'll get the notification as soon as the packages get delivered. Love You, XO"

I giggled, and was about to click a pic when I received a message...
It was from Dean...Oh no..

"Match up at 7 today. Be Ready"

If only I had the capability of doing it, I would've fucking fucked my fate today.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Hope You like it..!!