Chapter 6

Cameron POV

It is a shitty day today.

No, seriously. Alex has ordered me not to ruin his organised place. I'm trying to study but the environment is not helping. I can't leave the room because this moron is out and has left the keys to the room here. God, could the days have been any worse?

As if God again heard my problems, Alex walks in with two coffees in his hands. He hands me one coffee and sits.

"Is it okay If I go and study in the library? I am not able to find the perfect environment to study in this room." I ask.

"I can understand. Yeah sure. I'll be here." He speaks.

I gather my belongings and leave the room, taking one of the keys with me in case he changes his mind and leaves, and then I go to the library. When I arrived at the library, it was nearly empty. A few people could be seen here and there. Lurching around, I noticed the girl from yesterday's class sitting farthest away from the rest of them.

Going through all the pages, she seemed more serious than ever. I decided to give her a company.

She spotted my approach and was preparing her belongings to leave when I interrupted her and said, "No, it's fine. I am not here to cause a disturbance. I was hoping you'd let me give you my company. Anyway, I have a lot to cover, and maybe you could assist me out with this one."

"Oh, I thought you wanted this seat and was ready to take another one. Yeah, that's OK. You are welcome to join in!" She responds.

"Great!" I pick a chair and sit opposite her.

"So, how was your first day of university? I meant to ask, have you made any friends?" She asked me, really pleasant.

"Yeah! It was fantastic. I share my room with Alex Rodriguez. I am not sure whether you know him, but he is a good man and my sole friend at the moment." I respond.

"Oh, I recognise him. He's a quiet guy. We're not pals, but we do exchange greetings from time to time." She responds and continues, "Really?" Only one friend? Your personality indicates that you belonged to a gang at your previous institution."

"Is that supposed to be a compliment or an insult?" I ask.

"You can take it however you want to, though I gave it as a compliment." She jokes.

"Oh Really...but won't your friends annoy you from now? You know, clandestine meeting with a new young student at the university is the tea people can't stop spilling." I say, amusement filled in my voice.

"You really think you are that big of a celebrity here?" She jokes, again.

"Well, considering the fight I had with that popular fuckboy, what was his name? Mitchell, I guess. I do find myself being discussed out in every corner." I remark and continue, "So, it wouldn't really be good for you to hang out with the popular guy's enemy, Ms. Adriana."

She smiles with amusement. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want it to last forever.

Wait, what?

"Well, Mr. Cameron, I don't blame your lack of information about the drama going on here since you are new to this place, but I think the only person Mitchell would want to kill is Adriana Fucking Wilson. Which is Me." She replies as if she had just won a trophy in a tournament.

"And why is that so?" I ask curiously.

"Will tell you some other time, Mr. Cameron. I gotta go, Bye!" She gathers her things and leaves. That's when I noticed her friend at the library entry.

That was something intriguing...

I returned back to the dorm by the evening when I heard Alex rushing towards me.

"What were you doing with Adriana Wilson in the library today?" He asks seriously.

"What? I mean, she is in one of my lectures, so I was just getting my notes settled. Why are you asking this?" I ask back.

"You guys are doomed dude." He says while handing me over his phone.

We were all over our university's confession account.

"Adriana Wilson with Who?!"
"That boy screwed Mitchell pretty bad asf."
"Both of them planning how to get Mitchell and Becky pissed off."

"Who's Becky?" I ask.

"Rebecca's short name!" duh He replies.

"Two dumbfucks making horrible strategies."

I looked out for the account to find out who made this comment, and I was right. Rebecca Carter.

Turns out the game I didn't wanna start, has started.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Hope you like it...!!!