Chapter 4

Cameron POV

The whole day went by I and Alex discussing about our future. He wished to play for the Lakers, and it seems like he's a huge fan of Kobe Bryant. I mean who wouldn't be a fan of Kobe, he is a goddamn legend even after his passing away.

Alex invited me to witness a boxing match with him. And since I had nothing else to do today, I went to see what had intrigued his eyes that he could not miss even a single match.

As we reached at the basement where the boxing was held, I noticed that the crowd was going crazy for a player, Bayonne Bleeder, they called. The chant was so loud, I was afraid that my eardrums could've gotten permanently damaged.

"It's the last women's match going on at the moment after this will be the match of my favourite player. I'm so sorry if you'd feel bored meanwhile." Alex shouts as the chanting is too loud to do normal talking.

"That's alright, but who's this 'Bayonne Bleeder'"? I shout back.

"Look man, I'm sorry to say but I don't know shit about women's matches. I prefer waiting outside for the men's matches. So, I really don't know who this 'Bayonne Bleeder' is." He replies.

"Well, there's always a first time for everything. Come on let's watch. Waiting outside will be way boring. At least we'll know who this famous player is that the crowd can't keep quiet about." I advise, wanting to see who the woman actually is.

"Well, Alright, Let's go and watch!" he admits.

As soon as we reach near the ring. The two women were already ready for the match. The rage was visible in both of their eyes. But the one with the blue jersey seemed a lot calmer than the red one. Was it Bayonne?

To get the clarification, I look at the screen display. Surprisingly, I was right.

And goddamn must I say she was perfect as fuck. Her eyes were only demanding one thing, Victory. Her hands were all set for the number of punches she was gonna throw at the opponent. But yet after all of these, she seemed calm as if nothing was going on. As if she was alone in her room listening to her favourite artist on repeat while sipping coffee. God! She was something...intriguing.

"Did you find out who 'Bayonne Bleeder' is?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, the blue one," I reply.

"Oh, but by looking at the amount of rage, I have a huge thinking that the red one's gonna win," Alex replies.

"I think the blue one's gonna win. Wanna bet?" I challenge.

"The loser has to organise the whole place by himself tomorrow." He replies, challenging.

Come on, Bayonne. I don't wanna do the organising tomorrow.

The Bell Rings, The game starts.

As the match began, I found myself on the edge of my seat, cheering for the blue team with all my might. I had even placed a bet on her to win, and I was determined to see her come out on top. The match was intense, a whirlwind of punches, jabs, and dodges. By the way she was playing, it seemed like Bayonne had made a plan which was definitely working. Her actions spoke amusement, as if she was purposely making the opponent more angry.

In the final round, the Bayonne unleashed a flurry of punches, and to my relief and joy, she knocked out her opponent. The crowd erupted into cheers, and I couldn't contain my excitement as I jumped up and clapped for her victory.

She raised her hand in victory, smiling at everybody present until her eyes caught mine. I've seen those eyes somewhere. It was too familiar. Who is she?

She quickly turns away and starts leaving the ring. I decided to tease Alex for a while.

"I won the fucking bet! Guess who has to do the organizing now!" I say to Alex, sarcastically.

"I don't even mind it, I recorded your reaction to Bayonne winning, dude. It was as if you had won the match." He teases.

Oo shit, the embarrassment.

"Okay, I'm really tired right now, can we go back to our campus?" I ask Alex.

"Yeah, sure. Anyways, I kinda want to sleep too now." Alex replies.

And within 30 minutes, we were in our room. And after 5 minutes, sleep took over me.

It was sure an unusual day.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Hope You Like it..!!