Chapter 3

Adriana's POV

I started boxing when I was 14 years old. The thought of this occurred when I saw my twin sister getting bullied in school by some boys.

Elliana wasn't everyone's favourite when we were younger. She had braces and specs which would hide her beautiful appearance and would present her as a nerd. Other girls in our class always used to tease her. Surprisingly, she wouldn't let their negative comments get into her head. She always tried to be positive and happy.

That's until boys started doing the same thing too. Until then, things started to get extreme. Elliana started to get physically assaulted by most of her classmates. I, on the other hand, had no idea what was going on since I was kept in a different division. That's until one day, I saw it with my own eyes.

My blood started to boil and my anger was out of control. That was the day I figured out that I had huge anger issues. I took the plastic bottle kept on the front desk and threw it at the boy's head who was bullying my sister. Out of control, I again picked up the thrown bottle and threw it again on his head but with more force.

Teachers gathered and called my parents. I got suspended for 10 days. But that didn't matter, what mattered was that after that incident no one ever bullied Elliana in her class. Since then, our twin bond has been inseparable.

Getting involved in boxing wasn't my wish, it was a need. Over time, to control my anger I joined a boxing training academy, which was done downtown in the evening. My parents started questioning about the constant bruises that I brought home. But over some time, they stopped asking about that too because they lost hope of me actually telling them what was going on. I used all my pocket money during that time just to remain at the academy.

There were times when my parents would ask me where all the money went, sometimes they wouldn't even give me money to know what was going on, but my trainer impressed by my dedication, wouldn't question it. And by seeing my routine remain the exact same, my parents again started giving me pocket money. The only problem I faced during the start of boxing was my academics. It had to remain on point so that I wouldn't have any obstacles in achieving my dream life. Due to this, there were many sleepless nights. But then gradually my practice started getting better and since then, every weekend there would be a match. Except few special occasions.

Today seems like one of those special occasions. I wear my gym clothes, pick up my practice bag and head straight to the training centre. While going to the gym, I see Cameron talking with someone. Turns out that "Someone" was the only person I was afraid he would get in influence with, Mitchell James.

Mitchell's Girlfriend, Rebecca, isn't the person you would see me hanging out with. To be honest, she and her group are the only people I hate in this whole university. Our first meeting took place when Sophie accidentally spilt coffee on my dress. Let's just say, I was seconds away from punching her in the face, but Sophie dragged me to the class. She got saved that day, and thankfully she didn't get into any argument with me ever since.

I ignore the fact that Cameron was talking with Mitchell, it's his life and he can do whatever he wants with it. I was just hoping for his betterment. He seems like a nice guy. 

Let's not go where you're going, Adriana!

After 5 minutes, I reached the gym only to find Melissa waiting for me. Melissa is my workout partner. She joined the team a year after me when we both were 15 years old. She caught up with me pretty quickly. She was constantly abused by her parents. So, she ran from her house and now was living with her grandmother. We instantly got pretty close to each other.

"You are six minutes late, Ms. Wilson." She says with an intimidating attitude.

"I am really sorry for the delay, Ms. Gibson, I shall assure you that this shall not happen again. Shall we get started?" I reply Sarcastically.

"Let's get Started!" She replies enthusiastically.

The rest 4 hours went by extreme workouts and a lot of ring practices. Now it was only 30 minutes before the actual match. I was getting ready with the team jersey, Melissa, on the other hand, tried to calm my anxiety down.

After 30 minutes, the names were starting to get announced.

The announcer says, "Presenting from the team of Rebel Ringers, Bayonne Bleeder!" Just in case I didn't inform, that's my ring name.

Believe me, the crowds went wild. They kept chanting my ring name as if it were their national anthem. It was motivating enough for me to get into the ring.

The announcer again speaks, "And from the opponent, from the opponent team of Brawl Busters, Spinks Jinx!"

Standing face to face, with rage in both of our eyes, gave me the exact challenging look I needed.

The fight bell rings, "Let the fight begin!"

Oooh, let's get this party started.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Hope You Like It..!!