Chapter 6: The Strongest In Fairy Tail

Fairy Tail Guild Hall, Outside

Suddenly after hearing her voice, every member of the Fairy Tail Guild except for Kagari, Master Makarov, and Mirajane were now in utter shock and terror now that one of the strongest members of Fairy Tail, Erza, has made her return to the guild.

Kagari's Thoughts: (Oh, another wizard of Fairy Tail, huh? Who is she?)

Erza began to scan the crowd of her now silent guildmates, as she began to grow irritated that no one was answering her.

Mirajane: Welcome back, Erza! I'm assuming that the job in Freesia went well?

Erza: Yes, it went well. The townspeople are safe, but they are still very upset about Natsu destroying their historic church.

Erza: Now then, I don't suppose you could tell me why everyone has gathered outside of the guild hall? Don't tell me Natsu and Gray have gotten into another fight.

Mirajane: Well, it wasn't Gray, exactly, but....we should introduce you to him. Hey Kagari! Could you come here?!

Mirajane waved over to Kagari and he walked towards them.

Mirajane: Erza, this is Kagari. Lucy and Natsu ran into him on a job, and since he has no place to stay, the master is letting him stay here until he can get home.

Mirajane: As for the crowd, well, Natsu challenged him to a fight and lost. You just missed it, unfortunately.

Erza then turned to Kagari giving him a hard stare, which made the other wizards back away in fear.

Erza: Is this true?

Kagari: Well, it was more of a brief summary, but other than that, then yes.

Then, Erza turned her gaze to Natsu, which made his skin turn white. She then returned her attention to Kagari and held our her hand.

Erza: It's a pleasure to meet you, Kagari. My name is Erza Scarlet.

Kagari: It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Erza. My name is Kagari Sanashi.