Chapter 21: Battle of The Strong

As their battle continued, Kagari daggers and Erza's large mace clashed, creating a large crater in the ground. Erza's Purgatory Armor gave her a tremendous magical boost in her strength but the power of Kagari's daggers was rivaling the brute force of Erza's giant mace, creating small shockwaves.

Gray: Jeez, this is getting intense!

Happy: A-Aye!

Natsu: This is awesome! The best fight ever!

Lucy: Of course you're enjoying this, you psycho! This is terrifying!

Mirajane: Master, don't you think it's time we stop the two of them?

Makarov: Under normal circumstances, would but... I say let them continue. Everyone wishes to see who will come out as the victor here, including myself.

Back on the battlefield, Erza and Kagari dashed back away from each other as she put her giant mace down and was in a golden light as she requipped

Erza: Re-Quip!

She was now back in her Flight Armor and she clashed blades with him in a matter of seconds

She was now back in her Flight Armor and she clashed blades with him in a matter of seconds. Responding to this, Kagari dashed to match Erza's speed, but this time he delivered a swift but powerful right hook to Erza's face, making her fall of balance and hit the ground.

When she got back up, she glared at Kagari who put his daggers away and cracked his knuckles, basically stating that he wanted to fight her in hand to hand combat. Erza casted her swords away and dashed towards him at max speeds and Kagari went after her, creating another shockwave as they clashed fists.

Kagari and Erza began clashing fists, faster than the eye could see, their attacks were either blocked, countered, or parried by each other. Erza went for a right hook but was blocked by Kagari's right arm, but then kneed him in the stomach before spinning around and delivering a strong kick to his face sending him back. He glared at her as they clashed at powerful speeds.

Suddenly, Kagari grabbed both of Erza's arms, jumped up, and dropkicked her right in the chest with both of his legs, sending her crashing into the dirt across the field.