Chapter 27: Trouble at Akane Resort, Erza's Abduction!!

A/N: Hey guys, so if all goes well, we're getting the 100 Year Quest this July. So, I'd like to know cause I'm not caught up with the FT Manga.

Are Jellal and Erza a thing yet or is Mashima still playing with the relationship?

Let me know in the comments. Anyways, back to the story!

Akane Resort

Akane Resort, the most popular tourist attraction in the Kingdom of Fiore

Akane Resort, the most popular tourist attraction in the Kingdom of Fiore. It was a large resort area consisted of a giant amusement park, hotel, and large beach leading to the sea, and a popular casino in its basement where visitors could play and enjoy themselves.

In the water, two surfboard boats were racing across the waves of the blue in the sparkling ocean, being pulled by sea creatures.

Lucy, Natsu, and Happy, were on the first one with Natsu holding onto the board as he looked like he was ready to puke at any moment.

Natsu: I.. think... I'm gonna hurl!

Happy: I can't hold on much longer!

Lucy: This was your idea in the first place! Come on, Kagari, Erza, and Gray are having fun!

Also on a surfboard, Erza and Gray were having a great time as they were being pulled even fast by a different, much larger sea creature which Kagari was riding on.

Gray: Eh, what did Kagari say this Shadow's name was again?

Erza: This is Jima. Don't you remember? He's the one that helped us in our battle against Phantom.

Gray: Doesn't it look a bit smaller?

Erza: Oh, that's because this one has the power to decrease its size.

Gray: That's crazy!

Erza: Really, because I think it's adorable.

As he was riding on top of Jima, Kagari patted him on the head, making him happily growl.

Kagari: Good job, Jima. But it's about time we head back to the shore.

Hearing this, Jima began turning around to the shore before he took one last giant jump and dive into the water, catching the attention of beachgoers as it arrived into the beach and vanished into Kagari's Shadow.

Kagari: Phew...