Hospital

What is this yrr you all are not completing the target😔....

Avinash's pov

i went inside the room and saw her sleeping peacefully in a bed . A bandage was wrapped around her forehead  and she looked so tired as if she was working for many days without proper sleep. she look paled. But still she looked so beautiful.The most beautiful girl have ever seen in my entire life.

imagine her wearing  hospital's clothes and tied a bandage on her forehead.

i slowly moved at her side and adjusted her pillow making her comfortable. i kept her small hand in my hands and kissed the back of her hand. i just felt heartbroken to see her this way. she used to look so happy and always smiling but now she looked so weak. i sat here for an hour when doctor asked me to leave and let her take rest. This time i didn't argue and sat outside. it was not almost 11 when Dev came and asked me to leave for home but i denied. 

"i can't leave her alone" i said.

"who said she is alone? we will keep some of our men here . you just go"he replied.

but again i denied i can't take any risk on her. i want myself to take care of her. i won't let anyone touch her or come near her.

i stayed there whole night making sure she is comfortable. it was next morning she still wasn't awake. so i asked doctor to check her . doctor soon said that it will still take a day for her to wake up. Dev called me and said about my meeting but i asked him to keep meeting some other day. i wanted to stay with her. i wanted to make sure that nobody gets near her except the doctor.

Now it was evening . i spend all my day attending my few meeting online and completing my works. Then suddenly doctor came and checked her.

"she will be concious in few hours"he said.

"thankyou doctor"i replied.

i was happy that she was fine and she will wake up in few hours and i can talk with her.

i decided to buy some flowers for her.i asked my men to stand outside the room without moving not to allow anyone to go inside this room expect me. I soon went and bought some flower and returned back . i saw my men and asked them to go. i went inside the room and saw her still sleeping i placed the flowers at a side table .

As soon as i completed my work , my phone ran and Dev informed that they have located his(his rival) location and asked me to come as soon as possible

i didn't want to go but i have to go. Before going i wrote a note and kept it with flowers and i asked my men to look after her and inform him as soon as she wakes up. i asked my driver to take me to the office.

ishika's pov

As soon as i opened my eyes i found my self in a hospital and a bandage wrapped around my forehead. i tried to remember everything but the only thing i could remember is i was running to help a boy when a car hit me and then i heard someone calling my name then i blanked out.i turned around and saw some beautiful flower kept on a side table with a note.i started to read it.

NOTE;-

i am really happy that you are awake . i wanted to be there at this time but i had to go some where really urgently. i am sorry its all because of me you are here but please for now don't move from the bed and take rest i  will be back in few hours please don't try to get up from the bed. please stay there and wait for me to come back. And ofcourse here are some flowers for you......!

As soon as i completed reading the note i found my phone kept in side table i opened it and saw 20 missed calls from dad. i don't care how hurt i was i had to returned back otherwise it won't be good. it has never been good. i saw my clothes and wallet placed in a sofa i went to washroom and changed my clothes and rushed to the door but before i could reach the door i decided to write a letter to unknown person who firstly hit me and saved me so i wrote a letter to him.

I rushed out of the hospital and and took a bus to Ajmer back. i really wanted to met the person and thank the person for saving my life but more important thing was i was feeling like i left my most precious thing back.

Avinash's pov

we soon found his location and i sent my men to bring him back here infront of me. As soon as i completed my work i went back to the hospital and opened the door of her room but to my shock i saw the bed empty and a note kept next to the flower. i picked up the note and begin to read...........

FOR SOPILER PLEASE TO FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM ID: Niyati_rana14

what do you think what was in the letter?Any ideas?

so everyone this much for today.

thankyou so staying together till here.

please don't forget to vote and give your reviews in comment section .

thankyou everyone.....take care...and have a great day.