BONUS CHAPTER..........

i am really sorry everyone. i saw many comment which says that the previous chapter was way too extra but let me clear you that Ishika is an overthinker so she thinks a lot about every small thing and Avinash is madly in love so he can do anyting for her and many of them send messages in my instagram that it was too extra that he built all those rooms but it was his way to show her how important her was for him.

so i hope you all understood now.i am really sorry.i will try to improve my chapters from now. 

now i think i should stop and let you enjoy the chapter....

Aninash's pov:

i saw my angel coming toward the kitchen and then saw me. she said sorry for being late. she is so cute. i smiled and went towards her and held her hands.she asked me what was i doing then i make her saw what i have done for her. she was shocked and surprise to see it . she thanked me for everything.But then she asked me why did i d all these. how can i explain her that i can do everything for her?. she then called herself a random girl. how can she think that she was a random girl. here for me she was my everything. the girl for whom i can burn the whole world.

kon samjaye iss pagli ko yeh meri jaan hai aur Meri jaan ke liye toh meri yeh jaan bhi de sakta hu

then we had our breakfast and i went to my office. i can see all my employees looking down. i liked when people are afraid of me because once when i  was scared of them they made my childhood hell.then i went to my office and worked for sometimes. No matter how much i try but i was missing her. i was missing her giggles.her smile.she must have done something with me cause now i can not even imagine a day without her.then i got call from Dev.

"come fast to warehouse 34"Dev said is a rush.

i rushed to the ware house 34 and saw his brother.(his brother here means Avinash rival's brother)

(his rival's name is Arav and his brother's name is Arun)

i saw Dev has already tortured him so i directly asked.

"so would you like to tell me about your brother"i asked.

"Hukum please leave me i don't know where he is"he said with fear.

"ok fine you don't know but you have to pay for things you did years ago"said Dev.

They have been searching for two brothers since long time. Arav was trapped but he soon found the way to escape but now here Arun was here.

"hukum that time i was out of my mind please leave me, i swear i will never repeat it again. i can not even think of doing such foolish things again" he cried and begged for his life.

As he said all these  i got all the flash back of my childhood.

FLASHBACK

Author's pov

Avinash Singh Rathore this name is the fear of every people.his name is enough to get the work done within 10 minutes . he was the son of royal family and would get the title of king but in past for some reasons his family never expected him as a family member. he was sent to boarding school at the age of 7 and soon after grade 8 he was sent to london for further studies. His families thought it was good for him but they didn't knew what things he had suffered all these years.And how will he return back. After returning to India he soon joined the under world and became the most powerful person and was the most stone hearted mafia of all the times.the pain he had suffered all these years turned his heart into a stone .soon his family members were scared of him and eventually he got the title of king.he had made a shield around his heart and thought that he will never let the emotions comes but but now the shield  is broken for ishika but for other it is still shield.