NOT YOUR GIRL......

Avinash's pov;

Jaan here is the condition number one.

"you will not go alone, you will come with me or Dev"i said.

"b...but i have to be there an hour ago" she said.

"no i have changed your timing you will come and return home with me"i said.

"what will other think that PA is coming with boss in the same car, they will think wrong"she said and looked down.

"Do you want me to buy you a new car jaan?' i said. if she needs it i will buy it for her.

" no no i didn't mean it no i am sorry. i  didn't mean to say like this ohh god.....fine i will go and return with you"she said and i nodded.

"second condition jaan, you will say to me if you are uncomfortable working with someone"i said and she nodded like a kid.

" you will have lunch with me"i added.

"but"  before she could say i told her if she reject any of this condition she will not go to office , she understood and nodded.

"you will not step out of the office"i spoke and she said ok.

"you will not take stress about your work"i said and she again nodded.

then she looked at me with smile and her eyes were so innocent.

we ate our dinner and went back to our room.Next day i saw her in the kitchen all in messed up condition. she was preparing a lot of things.

"jaan what are you doing"i asked her.

"preparing food"she replied and went to take some other things.

"sheena can you give him his coffee" she said and seena replied with yes. but i stopped sheena.

"jaan you are so busy that you can not prepare coffee for me"i asked.

"Abhi you can see it i am busy"she replied.

"fine i will have my coffee in office bye" i said but she held my hand and pulled me and made me sit on the chair.

"sit there.... give me 5 minutes i will prepare your coffee. she said and then she turned to sheena and told her to complete the work she had left. she gave me coffee and then went back to her work. 

"i will send your lunch and you have to finish it"she said and i got up and was about to leave for office when i saw Ashika, her friend coming inside with Dev.

My jaan ran and hugged her and i can see that she was so happy. seeing her happy makes me happy. then i turned to Dev to see him looking at Ashika. i coughed purposely and then his attention was on me.

"Bhabhi milgyi lagta hai" i teased him.

" Nahi nahi yesa nhi hai" he said in hurried voice.

"Then both of them came towards us my angel introduced me to her friend and then Dev spoke.

"Ishika i think we should go and you both enjoy"he said and both of them looked at each other and passes a smile.

we got up to leave and i turned to my jaan.

"jaan you credit card is kept on my room" i said as i knew that even if she needs money she would never ask with me .

"enjoy your day jaan go to shopping and enjoy with your friend"i added and she looked at me in shocked to which i winked and went to my office.

ishika's pov:

here he was telling me all the condition. in some condition i was argueing bu he said that if i will not follow any of the condition then he will not let me join office so i just nodded to all his condition and smiled.