BEACH DATE

I know this may not be the interesting chapter but I am trying my best to update good and better chapters.

As you all wanted a new chapter, so here is the new chapter in front of you.

enjoy the chapter.

It was a new day and Ishika had woke up .She went downstairs and wish everyone and then sit on the break fast table.Dev and Ashika was also sitting with them when Dev got a call and soon left telling it was something urgent.

"Beta did you see the decoration idea and engagement dress?"her soon to be mother in law asked her.

"Ji Ma"she said.

Soon after Ishika went to check and finalise the hotel with Ashika and talked about everyone.

The hotel was booked , the dress was selected, the guest were invited.After a long hectic day Ishika and Ashika were finally home.They explained everything to all the family members.Soon after they had dinners and then Ishika was just reading her book .She was waiting for Avinash message or call but received none.She check her phone once more at night but didnotreceived anything.It was almost 1 when she got a call.Being a heavy sleeper she cut the call but then again the phone rang and she had to pick it up.

"kon mar raha hai itni raat ko?"she almost shouted but then got up in a jerk hearing the voice.

(Who is dying so late at night?)

​"come out"It was Avinash voice.she suddenly got up from her bed ad looked outside from the window only to see  him standing by leaning on his back on the car.

"What are you doing here and at this time?"she said.

"I am coming up"he said and cut the call.

what is wrong with him sometimes he said me to come outside and sometimes he said that he is coming up here.

He looked at her she was wearing her night dress.

He came and  just walk passed by her.She tried to go with him and hug him but he step back and moved to his room.

"Abhi"she called. Her was surprised to his reaction.Here she was so happy to him after such a long day but he didn't seem to care.

"Abhi whats wrong?"she said but he replied with nothing.

"Did I do something wrong?"she asked and this time she had tears in her eyes.

"no"he replied in one word.Now Ishika was hurt and she almost shouted and burst her anger and hurt out.

"Can you fucking stop ignoring me?"she yelled.

"I'm not"he said .

"what is wrong with you Abhi?"

"Stop raising your voice on me"

"No I won't you should fucking explain about your this attitude"

"I am not ignoring you"he said in frustration.

"What do you think, I am a child who doesn't understand. Just look at me. You have neither called nor responded to texts since 3 days of leaving. wanna tell me what's going on

"just come with me"he said and hold her hand and take her in his car and made her sit in the passenger seat.

"what is wrong with you?"she again shouted but his full focus was on hi drving. After driving for almost an hour.He finally stop the car.He stops the car infront of a beach.

"what is this?"she asked him with irritation sound.

"just wait"he said and  then came back after 5 minute.