PERIODS

I know this update took long time but I can't do anything as my 3 exams are still remaining.I promise to update all the chapter as soon as possible as the book is coming to an end.

Please show your love through votes and in comment section.

Thankyou happy reading.

In the quiet serenity of a Saturday morning, the sun peered through the curtains, casting a warm glow upon the room. Avinash stretched his arms but he found it empty.He slowly opened his eyes and found Ishika  lay at left side him, curled up in a ball, her expression tense with discomfort.

"Morning, jaan," Avinash whispered, pressing a gentle kiss to Ishika's forehead. But instead of the usual bright smile, Ishika winced, her hand instinctively moving to her abdomen.

"Jaan?" Avinash's voice was filled with concern as he reached out to gently shake her awake. "Are you okay?"

"umm"she didn't even had energy to reply.

"Tell me what happened?"Avinash cupped her face.

"Aren't you feeling well?do you want me to take you to the doctor or do you want me to call a doctor for you?"

Ishika groaned softly, her hand instinctively moving to her abdomen. "I think... I think my period started last night," she admitted, her voice barely above a whisper.

Instantly, Avinash's heart filled with empathy for his beloved. He didn't knew much about the discomfort and mood swings that often accompanied this time of the month but he wanted to help her. Without hesitation, he sprang into action, determined to make her day just a little bit brighter.

"Stay right here," Avinash instructed, planting a gentle kiss on Ishika's forehead before slipping out of bed.

As Avinash went in the kitchen he didn't knew what should he do of he took out his phone and typed something.After a while he was finally doing something.

Minutes later, Avinash returned to the bedroom, a tray in hand. Upon it rested a steaming plate of pancakes, adorned with fresh strawberries and a dusting of powdered sugar. 

Avinash carefully set the tray down on the bedside table before climbing back into bed, wrapping his arms around Ishika in a comforting embrace.

"You didn't have to do all this," Ishika murmured, her eyes welling up with tears of gratitude.

Ishika was surprised to see him doing everything for her just so that she didn't feel any kind of discomfort.

"I wanted to," Ishika replied softly, pressing a kiss to her temple. "You deserve to be pampered, especially on days like today.just like a baby"

"Baby?"Ishika questioned.

"Yes,my baby"he smiled.

As Ishika enjoyed her breakfast, Avinash listened attentively as she recounted the discomfort she was feeling. He offered words of comfort and reassurance, his presence a soothing balm to her weary soul.

But Avinash wasn't done yet. Determined to make Ishika's day even more special, he slipped out of bed once more, disappearing into the kitchen. The sound of clinking pots and pans filled the air as Avinash set to work, his mind focused on one goal: to bring a smile to Ishika's face.

Hours later, Ishika emerged from the bedroom, drawn by the delicious aroma that filled the house. Her eyes widened in surprise as she stepped into the kitchen, where Avinash stood proudly beside a countertop laden with treats.

"I made cupcakes," Avinash announced with a grin, gesturing towards the array of frosted delights before him. "Your favorite flavor, of course."

Ishika's heart swelled with love as she gazed upon the cupcakes, their frosting swirls a work of art. She knew that Avinash had poured his heart and soul into each and every one, his love for her evident in every bite.