MY REWARD

Target 500 votes and 40 comment

Its been a week since her birthday now everything is going well. Avinash and Ishika relationship has become stronger.Now its  almost 7 when Ishika wakes up with a light coming straight on her face.She blinks her eyes two to three times .She felt a heaviness over her and now she doesn't have to think what could it be.It is none other than her boyfriend.His whole body is over her.His face is buried in her shoulder and his hairs are all over his face and her shoulder. She slowly tried to move but his grip was more tight around her now. 

"Stay"he said in his sleepy deep and husky voice.His voice was enough to shiver her spine.

"I have to go to the office and prepare breakfast so let me go"

"Wait for sometime"saying this Avinash kissed her neck and she let a moan then he began to give her wet kisses and marks.Ishika tried to push him away but his grip was tight and he refused to let her go.He gave her kisses for few minutes and Ishika was moaning continuously.

After few minutes Avinash lift his face and looked at Ishika who had now turned into red tomato.

"I liked your moan but I will prefer my name instead of these sounds"

"I will make you scream my name"

"stup up"she shouted hitting him and tried to get up but Avinash was not letting her go.

"Jaan"he said and now his voice was serious.

"can you skip work today"

"why"

"I don't know I just don't want you to go there today"

"ohh but I will go"saying this she pushed him and got up. She was thinking that he was playing around with her again but she didn't know that he was being serious about it.

Last night Avinash was sleeping next to Ishika when his phone rang. It was from unknown number.He cut the call but i again rang. Avinash did not wanted to disturb Ishika so he just got out of the room towards his balcony and picked up his call.Its was from his cousin brother,Aayush.

"hey bro whats up"he said but Avinash jaw clenched.

"what do you need?"Avinash asked in an angry tone.

"just spill it what do you want?"

"oh chill bro you are hurting my ears. so here is the thing I heard that you went home that with a girl"

"thats my home"Avinash said.

"you never considered it as you home and the people living there as your family"

"Because you took it over "Avinash roared and now he was sweating.

"oh bro calm down and whats about the girl hum?who was she?"

"you don't need to know"

"isn't she the same girl who came in your award function.I was it and I must say she is beautiful and so hot"

"Mind your language Aayush don't forget that you are talking with Avinash Singh Rathore and that too about my girl, one word about her and you will never be able to speak again"Avinash said in a angry and frustrated tone.

"chill bro so I called you to inform you that I am coming to your office tomorrow and hope I will meet her as well."

Before Avinash could reply he cut the call.

So here Aayush is Avinash's cousin.Aayush was the son of Avinash's father's sister.When Avinash was around five Aayush's family had just sifted there so they stayed in Avinash's house for few week until they settle there house.All the time when Aayush was in their home Aauyush became everyone's favourite. Aayush was never scared so anyone he was strong and behave like a mature people.Their few week stayed turned into years of stay. Aayush was always praised by everyone where Avinash was not even considered as their own. All the eyes were on Aayush. one day Avinash grandmother spoke which made everyone stunned.