Chapter 2

Annalise

*RING RING.... RING RING*
My alarm goes off loudly. I hit the snooze button and stretch my body out. Climbing out of my bed. I start to make it. Making sure to say good morning to my stuffies.

"Anna?" My mother's soft voice calls out from the kitchen. "Coming mother" I say as I go to the bathroom and freshen up. I then go to closet and pick out my outfit. Red long sleeve that was loose and fit, black Jean shorts that came down to mid thigh, and black thigh high lace socks. I then put my hair into place.

Softly bringing it down from my messy bun and combing it with a bit of curl moose to pop out my waist length curls. I then put it into a half up half down style using a hairball. Lastly I add the finishing touch, a red medium sized bow to accommodate to hair tie at the back.

I smile and open my door, going down the marble stairs and holding the railing softly. "Morning mom" I say with a smile as I reached her spot in the kitchen.

"We need to have a little chat" she says with a warm smile.

"Okay... whats wrong?"

"You know you'll be staying at your dad's right"

"Yes mom and don't worry I'm okay with it now, maybe staying there won't be too bad." I say reassuring her that I'm not upset anymore about the situation.

"Well about that is..  your dad won't be there for long and I just want you to realize that I know you can take care of yourself."

"Yes mom I can everything will be fine"

She finishes that conversation off with a small okay and heads to her room to pack everything up. I make my way to the pantry and grab a pop tart, placing it into my book bag that was hanging on the doorknob.

I go to the my room after that and place my stuffies into my already packed bag, I grab my other essentials. Hearing a honk outside knowing it's my dad I hurry and put on my black fluffy boots and grab my things. I kiss my mom goodbye and go out the door climbing into my dad black SUV.

Now to say my dad and I talked during the ride would be a lie. We didn't speak at all, I had in my headphones and my dad focused on the road. Soon we arrived to his home, a small cozy cottage with 4 bedrooms. One being mine, the other my aunts and my dad's room and granmothers old room. My grandmother moved out my my aunt comes and goes all the time.

I started to get my things out putting them in the house then quickly coming back out so by dad can drive me to school. I climb back in the car and put on my seat belt. Soon as I did hat my dad started to drive. He sighed and put on music running a hand through his hair.

"Anna" my dad says calmly

"Yes?" I say quietly not knowing what to expect

"I'm sorry" he says looking kind of ashamed.

I leave him on heard and continue to listen to my music. If he was so sorry why didn't he show it. I don't understand why my dad has to be so stupid with these kind of things. It's really annoying to say the least. Soon we arrive to my school. I Kiss my dad on the cheek saying good and grabbed my bookbag along with my water bottle.

My God I forgot how busy school can get. I look around seeing everyone. Being kind of a introvert I put in my headphones, not trying to hear everything. I am changing my song when I bump into a chest. A man's chest. Causing me to drop all of my books and pencils, even my glasses.

"Oh my God I'm sorry" I say quickly trying to find my glasses so I can pick up my things.
"Need these" a familiar voice says as I see my glasses in a veiny hand. "Omg yes..." I started to say thank you when he threw the glasses in the air. Oh my God Reece.