Chapter 6

Julianna

It's the next week and Reece and I are in our classes. I am in Ap statistics while he is in Geometry. A few minutes of Ms.Dallas, talking on and on about distribution and things I really dont care about. For some information, I have an E in this class. Meaning I am failing but I really dont care. I mean it’s just college right?

Anyways, I feel a buzz in the back pockey of my skinny jeans and I quickly take it out and look at it under my desk. I see it’s a text from Valentino. I smile and raise my hand in the arm. “Yes?” the teacher says, I simply ask her to go to the bathroom and she tells me yes and to get a hall pass.

I stand up, putting my phone back in my pocket and I go to stand up. I walked over to the wall where there were pieces of paper.

I grab on and I hold it in my hand. Then I go out the door, slamming it softly. I go to the nearest bathroom where Valentino said he would be at and a few minutes later after mindlessly scrolling on my phone, I see him.

He comes up to me, gives me a kiss on the lips. I kiss him back holding the back of his neck to make the kiss deeper. He complies and starts to make out with me. I moan into his mouth and he takes that oppurtunity to stick his tounge into my mouth.

I savor his taste and I put my leg up and he takes my leg into his hand bringing me closer to him. I smile into the kiss and he then takes his lips from mine to my neck. Sucking on my neck he bites down softly. Being lost in the moment I forgot I even had a boufreind until Reece opens the door and he says my name. “Julianna?”

Reece

I had to go to the bathroom so I asked the teacher to go to the restroom. She said yes so I got up and got a hall pass. I opened the heavy door and softly closed it as I went out of the room. Trying to not disturb the class. I walk to the nearest bathroom and I go in.

I see someone making out and I try to mind my business but then I see the familiar shoes on the side of his boy. The converses me and Julianna painted together with fabric paint and glitter for her birthday.

I felt a sense of ashmame and embarrassment as I looked at her. “Julianna?” I say in a calm manner. She stops kissing the boy and she looks up at me.

Looking at her face a tear started to form as I quikly closed the once opened door and I ran in the library for some peace since it was closed for the hour. I felt Julianna come after me but quickly stop when the guy comes up to her and pulls her by her waist. Tears started to come out of my eyes when I saw it.

I opened the library door and I went to the far corner. As I sat down I put my face in my hands and started to cry softly. I stayed there as I missed my last classes and I slowly started to drift to sleep.

                                   Annalise

My last class went by and I smiled as I went to the library for some books. Each day before I go home, I always turn in my books and I check out some new ones. I go into the doors of the library and take a deep breath in savoring the smell of fresh books. The librarian greets me and I smile.

I start to walk to the sci-fi section of the library and I have a sense of confusion when I see a pair of shoes in while I walk up to the section. I walk closer and see that it's Reece. He has on some black converses with a white sweatshirt and black sweatpants. He was sleeping and his face was all red, looking like he might have been upset.

I bit my lip going up to him feeling bad for him. I tap him on the shoulder and he opens his eyes. They were red like he was crying and he looked at me softly. “Im sorry needy” is all he said before he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I was really confused but I put my hands into his hair and I brushed them through his curls. “ A…Are you okay?’ I say softly looking down at him. He stayed quiet and I just continued to run my hands through his hair.

We stayed like that for a while and about 30 minutes later, I realized I just missed the after school bus. But I didnt care, Reece’s hands started to loosen on me indicating that he was falling asleep again. I slowly sat down next to him and I shook him a little, waking him up. We were now sitting next to each other on the carpeted library. He looks at me with soft eyes and I look into them, blushing at the different colors of them.

One of them was blue while the other was brown.  I never really noticed how they looked in the light until now. I shook myself out of my thoughts when Reece laid his head onto my lap. He looked up at me and opened his mouth to say something. I make a hmm sound waiting for him to say something.

“Can I come home with you” He says with a soft tone

“Umm.. In not..” He stopped me mid sentence

“I promise I wont do anything, It's just Julianna is at my home and I really dont want to see her right now.” He starts to tear up when he says her name.

I look at him in a sad way and I think about what I should say to him. Well I mean no one will be home so maybe he could come over for a bit.

“Yes” Is the last thing I say before he leans up and grabs me by the hand, gets up softly and walks me out the library. We go to get his things from the office and to get mines from my locker.

He carries my things and puts them in the car before opening the passenger door for me. I thank him and he smiles softly with a nod. He then goes to his side and when he closes the door we both put our seatbelts on and he starts to drive down the road carefully.