* Chapter 4 *

Reece

"Oh my god..." she says softly with a moan. I smirk as I continues to suck on her neck leaving red marks. I kissed up to the soft girls neck leaving small marks even on her melanin toned skin eventually traveling my soft plump lips to hers.

I kisses her deeply with passion, smiling into the kiss, before then pulling away to grab her hips. I pull her onto my lap. So that shes straddling my waist. She puts her hands down on the bed next to my head and lowered her head to kiss me deeply as I did to her before.

I make out with her plump lips, pulling away to grab ahold on her soft shirt pulling it off and then going back to attack her lips. I then traces my tounge on her bottom lip and she gasps allowing me to stick his tounge into her mouth.

I fight for dominace with my tounge. Circling my tounge with hers. Savoring the taste of her. I move my hands from her slim waist to inside her pants placing my palms on my ass and squeezing them roughly. I smile at the feeling of her ass in my hands. Massaging them with my fingers.

I then pull away from the kiss and pulled her off of him putting me onto her back with a seductive grin. I look into her caramel eyes they reminded me of a warm summer day at the beach. Smiling at the thought of her. She just so cute and each time she looks at me makes me want her even more.

I pulled off her grey sweatpants along with her cute lacey underwear slowly teasing her as I pulled them down. She covered her face with her hands as I saw her wet core. "It's okay you're beautiful needy" I say, Thinking she embarrased or shy from me seeing her with a little chuckle. She starts tovuncover her face looking down to see me getting closer to my core.

I licked a long stride up her wet core stopping at her clit as I started to suckle on it softly. I
She puts her soft hands into my hair, gripping my hair bringing him closer to me. Which caused me to groan against her. As a response she moans loudly.

"Feels good doesn't it needy?" I say and start to lick her at a faster past, putting my tounge into her deeply. Making her scream profanities as I continued my pleasure on her swollen core. But then I start to hear a loud ringing. It continues as I have a look of confusion, stopping my movement.I look at her in confusion as everything starts to turn fuzzy around the room before...

My eyes shoot open. I wake up in my bed, my alarm going off loudly into my ears. My heart pounding and palms all sweaty.
I run my hands through my hair, thinking about what just happened.

I didn't just have a dream about needy did I? Was it lust or love? I think to myself before  shaking the feeling of the dream and trying to forget it, I unwrap my hands from Julianna. I softly when her up telling her good morning and pulling her hair out of her face.

I kissed her softly on the lips before I climb all the way out the bed going to the bathroom to freshen up. After I freshened up I put on my basic white tee and some casual ripped jeans.

I go out of the bathroom to see Julianna putting makeup on in the mirror on top of the desk. She wore a white crop top that laced in th back and some black legging, complemented by her black converses.

"You look beautiful" I say to her as I go to kiss her on the cheek. She giggles and pulls my face woth her hands giving me a kiss. I kiss her back and then headed to the kitchen for breakfast.

I pulled out 2 poptarts, one for me and one for her. I bring them upstairs eating mines and giving her hers. She completes her look and then we both head downstairs to grab our bags and head into my jeep.

I drive us to school and we go to our classes. Trying to avoid Annalise the whole day, still shaken up by the dream I had. Just looking at her from afar.

She barley talks but when she does it's so softly spoken like a mouse. The way her hand moves as she writes. Or that small smile she does when she's called on by the teacher.

Holding Julianna on my lap, trying not to look at her in the face. I can't keep my eyes off her. She picks her head up from her book and looks at me but quickly looks down. My heart pounds thinking of her. I face my attention back to Julianna once again.

Ive always had small feelings from Anna since middle school but it was never nothing major. I don't think...

So why do I feel so nervous around her?

Even when I'm bullying her, all I want to do is take her whiny ass in my arms and embrace her...

Thoughts?? Don't be shy to comment lol🩷

Also next chapter coming out sometime this week, probably today or tmr.