Hey I'm Sorry...

"I heard that, Mephone's bringing all the season 3 contestants here into the hotel to have a party and make them new residents."
Salt gossiped to Pepper, which had Soap overhear the gossip, and she told Cheesy, who eventually told The Cherries which The Cherries told Paper and Paper told OJ who eventually told Me about it. I was shocked to hear that but also scared since 1, I've made 3 enemies on the competition and 2, no one likes me anymore...OJ tapped my shoulder with a smile and patted my head, I smiled back but it was actually bait because he then Kissed me and left. I was confused on this but let it go, figuring that he was just joking or some crap like that. At night, everyone was now getting dressed, and i had no fancy outfits, so i figured to sit this party out, but Mic came up to me smiling.
"Hey Bucket..."

"Hi, Mic..."

"...I'm sorry about what i told you earlier, I didn't mean to embarrass you by saying your chest was small. I meant it in a cute way, actually..."
I blushed at the thought of it, and she hugged me tightly, I hugged her back, and she offered to give me one of her dresses to wear at the party(i said yes).

Later, at 7:10 p.m., we went downstairs and saw everyone getting ready to party. I got nervous since i know i'm now gonna be neighbours with my 3 enemies but also the fact that i now have a ruined reputation with the Thinkers team.
T: "Nervous too, huh?"

M: "What do you want, Trophy?"

T: "Nothing, Nothing, Just wanted to say your girlfriends lookin' cute tonight~"
I blushed at his sentence while he shot me a finger gun, Mic looked pissed and just sighed
"Whatever, just leave me and Bucket alone. Weirdo"

"Fine, fine, I was just complementing her anyways."

"Trophy, I'm nonbinary."

"...oh..."
Mic laughed at Trophy as he found out that i dont use She/Her pronouns(i use They/Them/It/A pronouns, btw)
Trophy smiled and apologised before leaving.

At 7:30 p.m., Mephone and the rest of the season 3 contestants finally arrived, and i saw them: Nickel,Floor, and Cabby... They looked nice yes but, They were my enemies... Oh, you wanna know how it started? K, We can take a break from the story anyway:

Flashback

"Hi Floor!!"

"Oh, Hey Bucket!"
Me and floor talked for like hours on the beach side until Cabby came in interrupting us, She started ranting about how Testtube was nagging her the whole day (not the N word, Nagger means annoying.)
I felt like maybe Cabby was just upset at Testtube for something, but Cabby got mad when i defended Testtube. I sighed and left.

Floor and I went to the Pic-Nix table, and when he ordered a Cherry-Bomb-Fillenay Pie, i started to choke on my Sweetberry banana sunday with 19 rainbow sprinkles and peanuts due to the fact that Floor ordered a Cherry-Bomb-Fillenay Pie right infront of me. I can't blame him due to me not telling him about my allergy, but he didn't take my reaction well and got mad at me, I knew what i did wrong and i tried to apologise but he ignored me. I knew this isnt what Floor actually was like, but seeing as how that Cherry-Bomb-Fillenay Pie was Floor's favourite dessert, i frowned and left with my Sweetberry Banana Sunday With 19 Rainbow Sprinkles and Peanuts.

Nickel was just hanging out with Balloon building sandcastles and i wanted to join, They let me help them build it until Cabby told Nickel to avoid me aswell due to my behaviour, He took no time to question and just kicked me out from the Sandcastle building club.

End of Flashback

Now you understand why i dont feel comfortable around them? Cabby made Nickel turn against me, and for Floor, it was just an accident!! I didn't want to make the situation worse, so i just kept my distance from everyone except for Paintbrush, Testtube, and Balloon. I have a rocky relationship with Bow, but we're alright.
"Bucket!!"

"Oh, Hi Paintbrush!"
We both hugged each other and talked for a long time, We both talked about our experiences about the contest. Paintbrush left to hang out with Lightbulb, and i was dragged away by Mic.
"Oh, uhh, Mic. Need something?..."

"Yeah, actually, I want you."

"Excuse me?...."
She pinned me to a wall where everyone couldn't see us and began to kiss me. I kissed her back, and the entire time, we were just tounging each other until OJ pushed Mic off of me and kissed my forehead before walking me to the kitchen where he also kissed me, I kissed back not to be rude until Trophy also pushed OJ off of me (help i'm having a stroke while writing this🤣) and started kissing me, They all argued on who gets to keep me and i just stood there akwardly as i just had my first 3 kisses. I stopped them from punching each other and suggested...

YEP A CLIFFHANGER HAHA YW💀💀