7 minutes in heaven :)

Me and Mic went downstaires and the first person i saw was, Cabby

Me and Mic went downstaires and the first person i saw was, Cabby...I quickly pouted and sat far away from her. Mic noticed and wanted to know why but i just didnt answer, And soon the game was about to start.

"Alright losers, OJ is going first!"

"Thanks....Salt....Hope it lands on you...."
He said through gritted teeth and started spinning the bottle. It landed on Me which made Paper visibly upset, I followed OJ to the closet and we both started making out for a good 3 minutes before stopping. I pulled away and asked OJ a couple questions about season 1, He answered until the timer was up and we both left the closet.

"It's Papers turn!!"

"....Hope it lands on OJ...."
...It landed on OJ and Paper came out visibly upset after 7 minutes, I patted her back and helped her sit back down.

"Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!"

"Alright alright! Geez"
He spun the bottle and it landed on.....Microphone, I gave a worried look and she looked back with a comforting smile before entering the closet. 7 minutes later and they came out looking unfazed, Nothing had happened between them and i was content.

"....Who-
Cabby spun the bottle and it landed on me, She grabbed my arm without a word and shoved me in the closet.
"....What do you want?...."

"To apologise, Geez."

"I told you i cant forgive you right away after telling everyone to vote me off!! I didnt even have a chance to say goodbye to my team!!"

"So?!"

"I wanted to say goodbye to the remaining Original Thinkers! And you didnt let me because you told everyone TO VOTE ME OFF!!"

"..."

"I WAS FINALLY FIXING THINGS BETWEEN ME AND YANG UNTIL YOU HAD TO SCREW US UP!! NOW I'M AKWARD AROUND YINYANG BECAUSE OF YOU!! I HOPE YOU'RE ELIMINATED ON EPISODE 16!!!"

"...I'm so-

"I SAID, I CANT FORGIVE YOU YET. JANESSA CABINET K. JOBS!!!"

"....How did you find out my last name?!"

"OH IT WAS EASY TO SAY THE LEAST.....Candle handed me your folder. I finally was able to properly read it after you snatched it away from me when Testtube was about to pass it to me!! You're the Heiress to the Meeple company correct?!"

"....Yes...."

"Then you shouldnt have joined, Inanimate Insanity Invitational. Janessa Jobs."

"Y-YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL ME JANESSA!!...."

"OH YES I DO!!"

"SAYS WHO?!"

"SAYS HOE BIDEN!!"(Hoe as in the gardening tool)

"WE'RE NOT IN AMERICA!!"

"AND WE'RE NOT IN THE PHILIPPINES!!"

"...Yes we are in America.."

"EXACTLY, NOW DONT WRITE ANYTHING ON MY FILE EVER AGAIN. YOU PRICK!!"
I kicked the door open as soon as i heard the alarm go off, I left the closet and headed to the bathroom. I stared at myself in the mirror for a moment before Sighing...

"Siry, Put Asher on Call...."

".....Hi Ash....It-it's me....Z3k..."

"....No no....I got into an arguement again....No it's not with your Ex charlie, Heh.....It's with your ex girlfriend......WHAT?! NO NOT LOLLIPOP!!.....YES I'M TALKING ABOUT CABBY!!.......Okay...I-i'll do that....Bye Ash..."
I hung up our call and exited the bathroom, I sat back down next to mic and leaned on her shoulder as we watched the others enter the closet with their chosen partner...