In Her Room

Me andnFan entered Testtubes room after dinner and...
"Oh sh#t..."

"What's wrong?"
He points into Testtubes room and we saw her and Lightbulb grab a dildo from a box underneath Lightbulbs bed...
"W-WAIT I'M NOT READY FOR THAT!!"
I yelled out backing away, Testtube walks closer to me and pats my back while Lightbulb just talks to Fan on what they could do with a dildo, The thought scared me as i dont really want to show off my whole body, well i mean I Did show Mic my body but only my chest! I-i'm not ready to show off my crotch yet...

"It's okay Bucket, we can go Slowly"
I hesitantly nodded at that and walked into the room where Fan was already taking off his clothes embarrassed and Lightbulb was already naked: D#ck out and hanging.
"Oh yeah Fan, I forgot how small your Ween is!"
Lightbulb said while Giggling and pointing at Fans...Ding Dong...Fan smiled nervously and just chuckled.
"You gonna take your clothes off, Bucket?"

"...N-no...I-i think i would rather just watch you guys"

"Aww, Wheres the fun in that?"

"LIGHTBULB!!"

"What? All i'm saying is, You have to try something new or else you may never even get a chance to try it ever again!"

"...I-i'll think about it..."

"Okay, Come back when your ready k?"

"Okay Testtube..."
I leave her room feeling sad, Sure i wanna do that stuff yes. But i dont want to do it Yet!...And plus...I think i've already met the person i wanna do it with anyway....I entered Mics room and found her eating Ice Cream on her bed
"Oh, Hi Bucket!!"

"Hey!...Why are you..."

"Naked? All my clothes are in the wash..."

"O-oh...Y-you can wear my clothes if you want..."

"No thank you!"
I stared at her chest and blushed, I sat next to her and before she could eat her next scoop of ice cream i took her spoon and ate the scoop instead.
"...I'm gonna yell it"

"Do it"

"INDIRECT KISS!!!!!"
We both laughed and as she fell onto the bed i also fell but my face landed on her...Idk Vagina?
"A-AHH!!"

"SORRY!! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!"

"No it's okay actually"

"What?"

"I was thinking maybe we could?..."

"...Uhhh-
(Cliffhanger again, Mwuahahahaha >:)