Hung over...

I woke up with a really bad headache and i found myself naked next to Microphone, I smiled and went to take a shower. I went downstairs and most of the residents had a headache EVEN MEPHONE. YES EVEN MEPHONE HIMSELF HAS ONE.
"Why do you guys all have headaches too?"

Trophy:  "It's a hang over and it's what happens when you drink too much alcohol...."

"Oh...Oh uhh...Who's the girl Paintbrush was with last night again? She looked cute..."

Paintbrush:  "Lightbulb? She's at the season 2 contestants battle grounds, She's still stuck there and i miss her so much..."

"Can we visit her?"

Paintbrush:  "Yeah! She might be a little drunk though..."
We walked over to the season 2 battle grounds and found her rolling around the green grass, She spotted us and hugged us
Lighty:  "Hi painty, Who's the cute girl?"

Paintbrush:  "They're non-binary"

Lighty:  "Sorry sorry, Who's the cute Fella over here?"

Paintbrush:  "This is Bucket, She's the cool new season 3 contestant i told you about!"

Lighty:  "Wow! Paintbrush wasnt lying when they said you were really cute in real life!!"

"T-they said i'm cute?..."

Ligthy:  "Yeah!! And you really are cute upclose!!"
She grabbed my cheeks and squished them together, we were all giggling happily until Lightbulb suddenly kissed my cheek and dragged both me and Paintbrush to her secret little place
Painty:  "I told you she was drunk"

"HUH?!"
She sat me down and snuggled up next to me
Painty:  "Hey bucket, If she starts touching you. Let her, You do NOT wanna see how she acts whenever she's upset"

"O-okay?..."
We all sat in silence while Lightbulb just cuddles the sh#t out of Me and Paintbrush, She then kisses me and i didnt know what to do so i just kiss her back.
"Okay uhh L-lightbulb....A-anything else you wanna d-do?..."

"How about me and Painty show you?~"

"I told you she was drunk..."
Paintbrush repeated with a facepalm, Lightbulb started to kiss me even harder and Paintbrush? They were just rubbing Lightbulb's...Idk vagina? But then the worst happened, Lightbulb actually had a dick and wanted to f#ck me with it
"W-WOAH N-NOW UHH!!...."

Lighty:  "Oh uhh, S-sorry if that was to sudden Bucket..."

"N-no it's okay Lightbulb....I-it's just that I'm still a....It's called a virgin right?"

Lighty:  "Ohh, I understand now. We can do this another time anyways, If that's okay ofcourse"

"Yeah sure! I'll see you later though, Bye!"

L&P:  "Bye Bucket!!"
I walked back to the hotel and was pinned to the wall again by Fan
"Bucket, Is it okay if we Kissed again?..."

"Oh uhh, Sure yeah!"
Me and Fan kissed again outside the hotel and was caught by Testtube, She looked at me surprised yet wanted to know why everyone has a thing for me
"Hey Bucket, Is it alright if We kissed aswell?"

"Uhh....Sure...I guess..."

"I just wanna try kissing a girl that's all"
(Liar)

She pulled me in and we started making out, Fan recorded us (ofc he would) and Testtube came back breathless after that make out session...
"....Meet me at my room later, You too Fan."

B&F:  "W-wait what?"

(This chapter is dedicated to rustycaik and Moonlit_Nova yw for ur crushes😍)