We need to Talk.

I was about to grab a donut from the snacks table when i was dragged into the closet by...
"TROPHY WHAT THE HELL?!"

"Baby, I wanna....Date you again...."

"HELL NO!! I MAYBE PANSEXUAL, BUT YOU'RE DATING KNIFE ALREADY SO NO!!"

"...Fine then...."

"I may have loved you, But you were always so very Toxic towards me. You cheated on me countless times with Fan! And you never cared about me!! Leave!"
He stepped out of the closet visibly upset and i just sat in the closet, Not coming out until....Lightbulb came...
"Bucket! Girl Am i glad to see you!"

"...Hi lightbulb...."

"Check this out, check this out. Ready?"

"Ready"
She did some weird hand gestures (👉👌) and then immediatly kissed me...Infront of Testtube, Making her jelous and so...Lightbulb was pushed away by Testtube and i was kissed by her aswell, They both tried to push each other away from me and i just giggled. It was entertaining but i knew i had to stop it so i kissed both of their cheeks.
Until Clover came, i was told by Nickel that her luck was a Hazard and he was...Wrong, I walked over to clover and she pulled me in for a kiss and i kissed back.....

".....Aughh.....WhA tHe FuuuuuuuGggggggg'aa?...."
I woke up on my bed with a Vomit stained t-shirt, Mic and Clover were right beside me, Hugging me tightly and still asleep...They looked so...Cute....

Welcome To Hotel OJ! (Inanimate Insanity X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें