I'm Sorry...

I walked downstairs only to be met with Paper looking upset, She looked at me with tears in her eyes making me worried.
"Paper? Paper what's wrong?..."

"...It...It's just....OJ told me he didnt like me...."

"...Paper i'm sorry...."

"He said he liked You much more than me...."

".....I-i'm so sorry Paper....I didnt mean to take him away from you...."

"I know....."

"Would it make you feel better if we-MHMM?!"
Paper pulled me in for a Kiss and i just went along with it, I cupped her cheeks and kissed her back. After a while we both pulled away from each other and i smiled, I wiped away some of her tears and kissed her forehead.
"...That made me feel better....Thanks Bucket...."

"You're welcome Paper..."
I hugged her tightly before walking to the kitchen to make some french toast. After some time i bumped into Blueberry making me drop my french toast onto the ground.
"...Sorry..."

"It's okay Blueberry, It's not your fault."

"...Okay..."
I patted his back and walked back to the kitchen to make another French Toast. As i placed my toast on my plate Paper hugged me again.
"Oh hey Paper!"

"...I-i was wondering if we could kiss again...."

"...Sure!"
I turned the stove off and leaned in to kiss Paper, This time she tasted like Strawberry Milk making me want her even more...I deepened the kiss before pulling away letting her breathe. She looked really cute to be honest...I smiled and kissed her cheek before walking away with my french toast.