Fâmily Ťree

<During 'The Flower and the Pearl.">

Grian hides underneath a rock as he hears horses pass by him, his large wings nearly poking out the sides, not helping his situation at all.

The sound of the horses refuses to fade away after several minutes, almost like they are surrounding him intentionally. He peaks his head up over the rock to see an orange faced man staring right at him.

He jumps up frightened, stepping back as he sees five other men bearing the dogwarts sigil looking straight at him.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the boy he flew, there's a large price to bring you back to dogwarts, so come along now." The man says, riding towards him as he hears a horse in the distance approaching him.

He steps back, finding himself pressed up a tree as the other gets closer and closer to him.

The distant sound becomes less distant. It picks up as a hooded figure on horseback rapidly approaches him.

"Stop whoever that is." The man with the orange cloak wrapped around him says.

One of his men rides towards the hooded man, trying to stop him before they are sliced down from their horse, falling on to the ground as the other horses begin to panick.

The man doesn't stop, only riding faster as he passes the bleeding body to the side of him, reaching Grian and taking him by the back of his red sweater and throwing him on the back of his horse.

"Catch them!" Python shouts, riding after them through the woods, hurdling over fallen trees as his men follow close behind.

Grian wraps his arms around the man in front of him, still unsure of who it is and what their intention is. He feels his arms slightly sink into the mans body.

The horses race through the forrest endlessly before reaching a somewhat large ravine in front of them.

"Hold on!" The man shouts back to him, causing him to only grab on harder. He hugs the man tightly before closing his eyes as they make the jump, a couple of the dogwarts men falling through, but three of them manage to make their way across.

The man's hood falls off his head, revealing a blue slime like head. Only one person in the realm has this kind of mutation, "Jevin!" Grian shouts, a little smile appearing on his face, knowing he's at least being saved.

"Jevin." Python says aggressively before picking up the pace, Jevin being the reason he was sent out here in the first place.

"Come on, kid." Jevin says, looking back as he sees the burning eyes from Python looking into his soul.

Python scoffs before taking a small dagger out of his belt and throwing it at the horse in front of him, hitting in the hoof and watching it fall to the ground, Jevin and Grian with it.

They both roll for a second before finding themselves looking up at Python above them, a smirk on his face as he pulls out some rope.

"Well, that was fun, but it's time to go, my fellow mutated friends." He says, jumping off his horse and getting ready to tie them up.

That is until a light flies through the forrest, the light being a flaming arrow reaching one of his men, knocking him odf his horse screaming.

Python jumps back, looking for where the arrow came from while Grian and Jevin try to escape only for a dogwarts man to block their path.

Another arrow flies past Python's face as he narrowly dodges it, pulling out two shorter than average swords as he walks to where it came from.

Jevin points his shortsword towards the man in front of them, who only laughs at him before stepping forward.