Flowers.

Tango covers his eyes as he attempts to  look up to the brightened sunrise high above his head, this being the first time he's seen any sunlight in days since he had been taken.

"It's beautiful." He finally removes his hand from his eyes, finding himself enjoying the intense light firing onto his own face.

"You'd never expect such a bright sun in the winter times, but everything has been unusual lately, so im not entirely shocked." Doc smiles, looking over to Tango, who is focused on looking to his surroundings over the balcony.

"Thank you for letting me see it Doc, it means a lot. Truly, it does." He turns around smiling, the bright light reflecting off of him as Doc laughs looking at him.

"It's not a problem, i wanted to see the view myself, and i remember how much you liked looking up at the sun during winter." Doc walks up next to him, admiring the view of the bright winter sky.

"It was always a beautiful view back then, wasn't it, back when nobody knew of our existence." Tango smiles, remembering how they would sit atop a rooftop and share laughs as all the kids of the town looked up to the sky.

"A view i surely miss, I'd give anything to go back." Doc sighs, the memories of the raid flowing through his mind as he tries to let good memories shine through.

"Maybe after all this over, we can go home, me and you Doc, leave all of this behind once and for all." Tango looks up to him, an unusually optimistic smile finding its place on his face.

Doc laughs a little at Tango's unaltered optimism. Even as a prisoner of war, he finds a way to see the good part of people, the part of Doc that he thought nobody could even see.

"I'd like that Tango, i would." He places his hand on Tango's shoulder, watching as the other's eyes flicker in excitement and joy.

"Then we will, i promise I'll take you home after we get out of this." The fired man holds out his hand, the excitement flowing through him, causing the flames to spark up in his own hands unnoticed.

Doc shrugs before grabbing onto his hand, ignoring the pain of the burning as he does so.

"Letting a prisoner out of his chains, that's very unlike you, Doc." False mutters, walking up behind them, finding herself looking over the balcony all the same.

"All my prisoners seem to escape anyway, may as well make it easier this time." He laughs as he turns to her.

"Well, that is true. You have a horrible track record for keeping prisoners as prisoners." She laughs, watching as the other smiles down at her.

"Only a week ago, you hated me with every bone in your body. What changed?" Doc asks, confused by the fact False is even keeping a simple conversation with him.

"You're finally showing some humanity, plus someone had to be the one to help the rebels, and i don't think it was Xisuma." She tilts her head, noticing the small smirk creeping onto Doc's face.

"You never know. He might have come to his senses." Tango smiles to himself, the singular idea of Xisuma fighting with the people who kept him captive for years being more unlikely than him seeing the outside of these walls ever again.

"He's the only reason we're in this situation in the first place. You were tricked into rescuing him. This plan spans back way too far for my liking." False sighs, seeing how Doc looks to the ground in shame.

"Too far back." He mutters to himself, knowing the lengths Cub was ready to bring himself to stop anyone else sitting atop that throne.

"It'll all end well, though. It always does." Tango smiles, not believing a word He's saying. He already knows everyone here will probably end up dead, just like many have already.