Tears of the Forrest

Tw: Blood, much blood, little bit of torture, and obviously death.

"Where exactly are we going?" Grian asks, looking up to the sky shielding his eyes, the newly rising sun blinding him.

"No clue, wherever the gods take us." Etho replies reins in hand, riding through the forrest, seemingly endless trees surrounding them and rustles coming from the shadows.

"Whats that?" Tango asks as a flapping can be heard shortly above, a raven decending onto his arm, dropping a letter off into his lap before flying away.

"Who's the target this time?" Etho asks as Tango throws the letter over to him, slowly opening it and reading over the words, eyes widening.

"What's wrong? who is it?" Jevin asks, looking at Etho, who seems to be checking if he read the right name constantly.

"GeminiTay." He says boldly as the other two look at each other with a shock on their face.

"Last time you fought her, she nearly kill- i know." Tango begins to speak before being cut off by Etho, who turns his horse to ride off in a different direction in an insant.

"Touchy subject." Jevin says, making sure Grian is secured around him before riding off after Etho.

"My queen, we have some visitors, Stratos men, it seems." A man says quietly, opening the door to see Stress down to her knees, facing away but evidently crying.

"I'll be out in a second." She says, wiping her eyes before standing up, fixing herself, and turning around with a bright smile on her face.

The man only nods before leaving, a slight frown appearing on his face as he approaches the foreign men, "Just a moment." He informs them before moving off to the side to allow Stress to come through.

She walks towards them slowly, her smile fading slightly before growing back brighter than ever, the tears in her eyes shining before she can wipe them away, a silence filling the air as she approaches.

"You must be the queen. im sorry for your loss." Joel says, climbing down from his horse as his purple cloak drags across the ground behind him, picking up mud.

"I am, thank you for your kindness, now why are you here." She says as sobs escape every few words, doing her best to conceal her sadness.

"Dogwarts have done a great injustice to you, infact they have broken most laws we have in this realm, killed their guests, and attacked a foreign land, they must pay and we ask for your help." He says, bowing down to her with a smile on his face.

"How much men do you have? And how much men do you need?" she questions, knowing this could be the extinction of her land.

"With me now, i have about a thousand. Back at Stratos, another two thousand, we'd accept any men you would be willing to give to defeat these traitors." He says, looking back at his army behind him.

"They have killed our king, i would be no queen if i refused to let my men fight for the revenge they deserve, this place has never been about war, and it never will be, you will have any man who will volunteer to fight for your cause, no more, no less." She says, gaining a slight confidence, defending her people and her land, and the thought of revenge making her happier than ever.

"Reasonable, I'll accept that offer, and man who wishes to fight, grab whatever weapons you may need, say goodbye to your families as we lay siege on Dogwarts in the next few days, my men from Stratos will be riding down in the morning." Joel says, watching the not so armoured men grab any rusty weapons and bows they can find. seemingly, a lot of them are willing to fight for this, as they should.