𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄- A prologue is a short opening section in a book that is separate from the main narrative

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄- A prologue is a short opening section in a book that is separate from the main narrative. Taking place within the story's world, they provide the reader with character backstory, worldbuilding, or foreshadowing. Prologues come at the beginning of a book.

I watched my phone as the faceless choclate skinned male pulled his Shaft out of his Calvin Klien boxers

licking my lips as he soon rubbed his thumb over his mushroom shaped tip,

his precum dripping from his tip, I felt myself already getting heated, my stomach aching from butterflies, I felt nervous watching the male. It's not like he knew or could see me but I felt like a fucking creep.. Bringing my hand up to my mouth as I held back from squealing, I swear a nigga got so excited just by watching
@ 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝_𝐥𝐞𝐧 . It's embarrassing to even bring up to myself let alone my homies who wouldn't even ask nor' care.

But maybe I wish I could talk to someone about this fantasy of this man I let play out in my head every mother -fucking night like my Daddy didn't raise me right.. He didn't .. But still..

Everyone is fucked up at least a little.

I decided to pay more than usual, Spending 126 Dollars on onlyfans to show my.. Uh.. Fucking appreciation?

Ew I sound like a fucking creepy ass nigga that stalks instagram profiles or better yet twitter accounts .

Yeah.. Niggas love twitter.

Like bitch why would you even post something like that on twitter? Might as well make a fucking pornhub account honey..

I ex out of onlyfans soon putting my phone down getting back to my painting, I stared at the african american males holding hands standing on an hill in front of a bench while looking out into the orange sky, the sun setting and the tree's leaves were more orangey brownish colors, a few leaves on the ground.. I smile at the amazing jaw-dropping, painting. You'd be lying if you said my painting was horrible..

I sighed as the music in the back ground soon got louder as before I had tuned it out too busy in my thoughts and only fans.

The song that played was 'Midnight Rain' by Taylor swift.. I had the urge to make an sour face but I held that shit in.. Maybe white girl gone speak sumn real..

I listen to the lyrics,

My heart soon aching once she continued to sing her heart out.

Girl..who hurt you?

Or.. Who did YOU hurt..?

' He was sunshine, I was midnight rain
He wanted it comfortable
I wanted that pain
He wanted a bride
I was making my own name
Chasing that fame
He stayed the same
All of me changed like midnight '

She sang as I realized how relatable her lyrics are.. Okay miss taylor gotta chill with the sad shit before I put on.. What's that nigga name? Im the biggest birdddd yeah dat nigga.

I roll my eyes just thinking about his music...

EVEN if you couldn't understand what he was saying you could definitely feel that shit, I DO NOT CARE.

---

𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝..