𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐱.

- ' 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚...

- ' 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬.. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟' -

I watched as my classmates fight, the security finally coming in and breaking them up

I watched as my classmates fight, the security finally coming in and breaking them up.. And just like that our class has been ruined an learning experience.

College feels just like high school to me.

The conflict never gets resolved, and it's an endless road of hurting eachother.. Now it's really getting in the way of peoples learning..

"Class is dismissed, go to your next class or go home i don't even care anymore. These children are messing with my job now." mrs stone said as the class soon got up leaving the class, me not to long after them as I walked to my next class avoiding the staff members who roamed the halls looking for students who decided to skip .. If you're in college and still skip in the bathroom you must be a dumb homie...

Thats like the first place they look.

Anyways why pay to go to college if your just gonna skip? It's stupid.. You're literally paying for failure now.

Soon entering my next class deciding to take out my notebook taking notes for an upcoming test that will be tomorrow.

Once i finished my notes i started studying the whole class, Which was my last class of the day..

I soon pulled into the parking lot of my job, Working at the local daycare.

Soon getting out of my car i walk inside now clocking in washing my hands and soon saying hello to the children, Lily smiling as she waved at me .. "sup lily, sup liam.. No fighting over toys today." i told them as they began to let out cute little laughs..

I soon sit down at my desk now watching all the children sitting in an circle playing duck duck goose.

Soon my phone goes off, i check my phone realizing it was a text message from, the one and only..

JOSIAH👍🏾: ' 𝐇𝐢 𝐢 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤-𝐟𝐢𝐥-𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤.

I smile at the message soon sighing,

HARLEM💙: ' 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬. '
(JOSIAH👍🏾' 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞)

around 13 minutes go by and Josiah soon knocked on the door of the daycare.. I sigh getting up and opening the door for him after unlocking it and giving him a side hug "hey Josiah, Thanks for the food." i smiled as he handed me the bag, "Welcome.. But um i just wanted to drop this off, i gotta get back to my studio and get to making beats and allat.." He told me as he gave me another hug soon waving as he left..

I sighed going back to my desk after locking the glass door and soon taking my chicken sandwich and fries out of it's bag..

I'm out here getting free food?

I unwrapped my sandwich soon taking a bite out of my sandwich

The kids continuing to play as I looked over at Malikiye who sighed frowning at his drawing of three stick fingers outside in the blue sky and long green grass as they all held hands.. The little boy in the middle had an frown on his face though .. Maybe it was Malikiye.

"you good?" I asked Malikiye as he looked over at me and nodded "I just miss my uncle and Auntie." he sighef as I nodded "I feel you on that lil dude." I told him as my phone soon began ringing, I took my phone out of my pocket realizing it was my mother...

I sighed soon answering "hey ma."

"hey baby. You get my message?"

Yeah of course I got a bible verse ma, she sends me it every other morning.

Thats why I was always afraid to come out to her, And let her know im into boys and girls.. Bisexual.. Ever since then she has sent me bible verses...

"mhm." I hummed

"good. I hope your fixed now. Anyways I want you to come down here in a couple of months and meet someone baby.." my mother told me making me sigh.. "Okay.. And I'd like for you to meet a special friend of mine by that time too.." i told her talking about that sweet boy with that pretty smile..

She chuckled "of course. Now bye bye." she said soon hanging uo making me sigh..

"Bye.." i said as she been hung up.

𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝..